Missiles Hit Green Zone & Base With US Troop Housing

Dana, your source is not available to my browser. Would you please put some important details of what is said about the Missiles hitting near our troops? Was anyone hit? Are there American casualties?

Rockets hit military base near Baghdad airport, six wounded: military statement

World News
December 9, 2019 / 1:02 AM / a month ago
Rockets hit military base near Baghdad airport, six wounded: military statement
1 Min Read

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Four Katyusha rockets struck a military base next to Baghdad International Airport on Monday wounding “six fighters”, a statement from the military said.

Security forces found a rocket launcher and several rockets in a search of the area, the statement said.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility.

It was the latest in a spate of rocket attacks on military installations this past week.

On Thursday, two Katyusha rockets landed inside Balad air base, but there were no casualties or damage reported from the attack.

Balad base hosts U.S. forces and contractors and is located about 80 kilometers (50 miles) north of Baghdad.

On Tuesday, five rockets landed on Ain Al-Asad air base, which hosts U.S. forces in Anbar province in western Iraq without causing any casualties.

Reporting by Raya Jalabi; Editing by Toby Chopra

Reportedly, 3 rockets hit the Balad airbase in Baghdad that host US military personnel. No casualties have been reported so far -

Dana, your source is not available to my browser. Would you please put some important details of what is said about the Missiles hitting near our troops? Was anyone hit? Are there American casualties?

I'm sorry it doesn't work in your browser.

Here's a link to a google search on the subject. I'm sure you can find a link that works in your browser.

No, there was no casualties or injuries. Thank goodness.

missiles hit green zone - Google Search

Two mortar rounds and two rockets on the Green Zone. That's some pretty weak shit, they must be running low on mortar rounds and rockets.

No but little Achmeds Gerbil was disturbed from it's morning nap!

Jo

yeah, i'm sure Trump will think up a strategy any day now, with the help of the generals he didn't fire>>>

BBYAZS6.img

~S~

Fun fact: Thousands of these rockets have been launched at Israel ... and Israel gets condemned with they retaliate.

This is their tactic ... keep attacking until they provoke a response, knowing the enemies of the state will attack the response, and ignore the provocation.

Well they're both in fortresses in someone else's country. What do they expect?

yeah, i'm sure Trump will think up a strategy any day now, with the help of the generals he didn't fire>>>

BBYAZS6.img

~S~

Just keep eliminating generals until they run out of replacements ...

cs27536_3.jpg

Fun fact: Thousands of these rockets have been launched at Israel ... and Israel gets condemned with they retaliate.

This is their tactic ... keep attacking until they provoke a response, knowing the enemies of the state will attack the response, and ignore the provocation.
We have thousands of American kids like the one in my signature from Soleimani's deadly attacks, and the Demmies are going after President Trump for getting rid of him in the only opportunity the Generals have had for 3 years in getting him after 40 years of his thousands of kills on not only his fellow middle-east victims, but American soldiers too. He was undercover for years and only recognized for the past 20 years when they kept seeing the same man's pictures at the gruesome satellite and onsite photos of immediate mass killings. The recurring photo was Soleimani. The American generals who notified Trump of this sole opportunity with the smallest amount of time opportunity was our chance to save American and Middle Eastern lives. I'll bet there are some native Arabs who are celebrating this monster's alleged "loss." The Press is being mum about that.

Thank goodness this time no one was hurt.

I hope that steps will be taken to make this area more secure.

Missiles hit Green Zone and Iraq base housing US troops: security sources

Moron.......no one was hurt because Trump killed that terrorist.....the Iranians know if they kill Americans now, then Trump will kill them.........they knocked out a drone, and he didn't kill anyone, they killed one American Contractor and he killed a leader, not a minion...

Iran doesn't want a war, they are making noise now to save face.

Forum List

Back