BREAKING: Moderna warned of "deliberate release" of coronavirus back in March 2019

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Stop the presses. Where is DOJ visiting to ask a few questions of Moderna? This cannot simply be allowed to slide by. Documentation available.

Stop the presses. Where is DOJ visiting to ask a few questions of Moderna? This cannot simply be allowed to slide by. Documentation available.

This is just scientific ignorance on the part of the video author.. There are MANY KINDS of Corona Virus,.. The scientific name for CV-19 (our current plague) is actually SARS - CV2... SARS -- CV1 was the virus let loose from China in 2002 and matches the documents he was showing.. No mystery that there was a push on vaccines for THAT versions as well in 2002... At the TIME -- the press didn't even CALL it a Corona Virus.. They just called it SARS....

• Banned

This is just scientific ignorance on the part of the video author.. There are MANY KINDS of Corona Virus,.. The scientific name for CV-19 (our current plague) is actually SARS - CV2... SARS -- CV1 was the virus let loose from China in 2002 and matches the documents he was showing.. No mystery that there was a push on vaccines for THAT versions as well in 2002... At the TIME -- the press didn't even CALL it a Corona Virus.. They just called it SARS....

What kind of word salad is that? I think you missed the part about "deliberate release."

What kind of word salad is that? I think you missed the part about "deliberate release."

No I didn't.. You didn't read what I wrote. Because it wasn't in "conspiracy theory" form.. The "truther guy" is CONFUSING notes on SARS-CV2 (or plain SARS) with SARS-CV2 or Covid 19.. Never ANY PROOF that EITHER of those were a "deliberate release"..

Maybe at the time they started the vaccine response, some people THOUGHT there might have been a deliberate release for the 1st SARS Coronavirus in 2003...

The two things are different genomes...

Forum List

Back