BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

These businesses existed before the All Star game was supposed to come to Atlanta.

With white liberal voting rights...
Not so much

What hysterical MLB has corporate offices in New York which has laws on the books where you can't hand out food ,water.... and more importantly Newports to voters in line and Colorado has waycis voter ID laws ....

Why are the morons here so upset with Georgia.....the only explanation
Cnn and target told em to be roflmao
Wrong as usual.
Uh noooo

New York state law has been on the books for years

Here from a white progressive approved website....your masters ....
Actually you are wrong because you ignore provisions of the Georgia law and the fact that New York does not have the history of denying the vote to blacks, nor are the waiting lines as long in polling places in New York. You just listened to the voter purgemaster governor of Georgia talk about New York and like the parrot, you repeat the words.
What do lines have to do with anything?...so what?....this is not 1940....everyone that wants to LEGALLY cast a ballot can do so...you just don't like the tightening of the ability for cheating...

Not so much

What hysterical MLB has corporate offices in New York which has laws on the books where you can't hand out food ,water.... and more importantly Newports to voters in line and Colorado has waycis voter ID laws ....

Wrong as usual.
Uh noooo

Actually you are wrong because you ignore provisions of the Georgia law and the fact that New York does not have the history of denying the vote to blacks, nor are the waiting lines as long in polling places in New York. You just listened to the voter purgemaster governor of Georgia talk about New York and like the parrot, you repeat the words.
Actually white progressives in Brooklyn tell black people who to vote for ....they give the poor little slaves newports and cash cards...which is against the law lol

Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft.

Pj Media

BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America
BY BRYAN PRESTON APR 05, 2021

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote
Then why are people upset about these new laws and their restrictions?
A sham to gain support for HR1....but its blowing up in their faces....
No, it's not.
Oh yes....yes it is my brother...
Watch it pass.
If it does it will be held up in court for your entire lifetime...every state will file suit....and the house and senate will go back to GOP control in 22 and they will kill HR1 ...

Pj Media

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
My opinion...you guys want to believe MLB, coke, Home depot are all being good stewards and supporting the agenda, the truth is, they all probably didn't want to get involved and the left forced them to by threatening to boycot.

So, what are they going to do when Colorado does something the left doesn't like? Move again?
MLB was players, fans, and sucking up to the left. Home depot, used to be big trump support, but the trying to overthrow free election and abiding by the results was a bridge too far, especially after the trump inspired attack on the capital. I do not know the story with Coke, but maybe a principled position and as big as Coke is, there isn't any downside.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote
No, it's not.
Watch it pass.
If it does it will be held up in court for your entire lifetime...every state will file suit....and the house and senate will go back to GOP control in 22 and they will kill HR1 ...
No, that's not how it is going to happen. In fact the more states that pass anything similar will force HR1 to become law and the republican party will increasingly become irrelevant.

You claim is akin to the much used but weak argument that "47% of the people favor this". This is expected since about 47% of our voting public constitutes the dyed-in-the-wool Democrat Party voters. They will fall for any lie put out by the liberal leaders, such as the Liar in Chief, Joe Biden.

Um, I didn't make any claim.

I asked a question.

If that's too much of a curve ball for you, just say so. But don't say I made some claim when I didn't...
In asking why people took issue with politicians taking a similar stand, you claimed that they did.

Don't say you didn't make a claim when you did.

If logic is too tricky for you, don't ask questions.

No. Again, I made no claim.

There were politicians who stood up for what they believe; that being that Coca-Cola products should be removed. That's not a "claim" made by me. That actually happened. That leftist pussies have gotten all upset about that is also a fact. It's not a claim made by me. It's actually happened...
I didn't say that your claim was incorrect. You indeed made a claim. Get over it.

I suggest a remedial course in logic for you.

I was stating what had happened. It wasn't a "claim".

It's clear you lack the requisite intelligence to comprehend that. Hence, you are too fucking stupid to converse with me.

Welcome to the ignore pile, douchebag...

Show us where tickets to a baseball game are in the Constitution like voting is......(orange cultists make this SO easy) :heehee:
Show us where any voting law suppresses participation based upon skin pigmentation.
Lol! Are you looking for the no blacks allowed signs?

That's model T racism. This is 2021.
So reducing polling places, ending registration and voting on days and in places blacks vote is how its done now.
Poor black folks (ohh woe is me), they just can't adjust to anything can they ??? What would they do if they didn't have the race baiting lying ace politicians leading them around by their ears ????

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

No, it's not.
Watch it pass.
No, that's not how it is going to happen. In fact the more states that pass anything similar will force HR1 to become law and the republican party will increasingly become irrelevant.
Ahhh your hopes and dreams eh ?? One day you'll be FREE.... LOL.

When will black americans learn that the democrat party is the party of racism and hate?
We are the party of all Americans and you had better get used to it because the Republican party's current leader is in Florida taking photos with nobody's and sending press releases to "remember me please!"
I love how you own the Dumbos on this board. I wish I could give you a hug and maybe a kiss

He's looking at your pic and wondering WYEHO

Frank, your signature lines are proof you can't think for your self. In fact, you don't think at all.
When will black americans learn that the democrat party is the party of racism and hate?
We are the party of all Americans and you had better get used to it because the Republican party's current leader is in Florida taking photos with nobody's and sending press releases to "remember me please!"
I love how you own the Dumbos on this board. I wish I could give you a hug and maybe a kiss

Frank, your signature lines are proof you can't think for your self. In fact, you don't think at all.
How bored are you with your life that you're commenting on my sig line?

Did you and Toro sell your accounts on eBay?

I've been accused of reading the back of milk cartons, and getting left behind at zoos and museums reading everything, even head stones at National Cemeteries; I even got lost at Arlington National Cemetery when my wife and then 15 year old son deserted me.

Maybe you ought to read my signature lines, they're thoughtful and thought provoking.

Even Stacey Abrams is admitting now that the MLB boycott is hurting minorities in Georgia. While she's wrong that minorities are oppressed by the law (she still has to tow the party line), she is spot on that those same people are hurt by the boycott. Denver is 80.9% white and they will profit from this decision. The Democrats can laugh all they want, but the fact us they are hurting the very minorities they pretend to care about. Whites win again.

"Black, Latino, AAPI and Native American voters that are the most suppressed over [the new law] are the most likely to be hurt by potential boycotts of Georgia. To our friends, please do not boycott us. To my fellow Georgians, stay and fight, stay and vote," Abrams said.

The game's relocation is expected to deliver a severe economic blow to Atlanta, where nearly 30% of businesses are Black-owned

How doe she tow the party line?

The term is "toe the line". Educate yourself, please!

By playing the race card like a typical lying POS.

It's not "doe she". It's "does she". Educate yourself before you type, please!

Hey you stupid motherfucker! You don't know the difference in a typo and incorrect word use? Please excuse me for missing the letter "s". Do you have tows on your feet?

You mean, "WYSHD"?*

*Would you suck her dick?

Reducing Poll Stations & Drop Boxes in Minority Areas = Longer Lines.

Reducing Hours at Polling Stations in Minority Areas = Longer Lines

No....Repeat.....NO Voter Fraud in Georgia.

Voter I.D. = Poll Tax.

What the fuck does providing a snack and water to people hours long lines have to do with voter integrity = nothing.
this bill makes he time longer not shorter. 7 am to 7 PM possible.
drop boxes are illegal until this bill. and no polling places were closed.

Uh, I think you will find Georgia expanded the drop boxes, but made them supervised.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

A deep Blue State with a huge Vote By Mail Popultion.

Try again. This won't work.
Drive thru drop off too.

Same Day Registration AND permanent Vote By Mail.

Support for LGBTQ Rights and Trans Rights

Legal Pot.

And get this...Oh My Fucking God.....They Drink Coca-Cola right out where everybody can see it!!!!!

As for the food and drink, well the State should make sure the lines are not that long on Election Day so water and food is not needed...
That's a good part of the law. The new law says if voters have to stand in line more than an hour, it has to be fixed before the next election, either with more polling places or more voting machines. That's good for everyone (if it's enforced).

I will be honest MSM is making a stink over a law that was intended to appease the Trump base.

ID’s for voting is a simple fix with Democrats helping those that need one get one.

All the rest is just pure nonsense and Smerconish made some great points about the law and if people could listen to more level headed people like Smerconish then maybe we can have a real debate...

( Not taking a Jab at you about debating... )
You're right, the law was to appease the "base," and it probably made them happy by tightening up a lot on mail in voting, which the Trumpybears hate, and it pretty much eliminates the related ballot drop boxes. 1 for 100,000 voters and it has to be inside an open polling place--pretty much obviates the entire reason for having them. And it reduces early voting during run offs to one week instead of four(that oughta solve the two Dem senator problem next time).

I think the reason the Dems are so pissed is that it is Dems who use mail in voting, so regardless what color they are, that's an option that's been seriously limited for them.

As for ID, I don't know enough details about what you have to provide to get one. If it requires a birth certificate to get a 'free' ID, you still have to pay for the birth certificate. Around here, that's under $20, but some states charge a lot more. How do you prove residency for the ID if you're homeless and staying with a cousin, or temporarily living in your car?

what you wrote does raise questions and issues about obtaining proper ID and community organizers should work on solving this issue with helping people getting the proper ID so many more people can vote.

As for the other stuff it is clear the GOP is out to limit the vote and what need to be done is play their own game and when the State Flips Blue then repeal the law...

Who do you know that doesn't have an ID?
I read in Georgia, it's about 200,000. Why, I don't know.

Where did you read this?

She didn't! Like a good libtard she made it up!

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

The Democrat illegal vote shifting has done America a disservice by creating chaos where there once was brotherly love.

Look at the shameful manipulative crap they're pulling. And look at the sold out press genuflecting before the tyrants of computer nation. And watch Pelosi snarl at ordinary citizens on the right and her kissy kissy wink winks to her leftists who hate and tear up on people of whom they are jealous.

I wonder what the dreamers who finally see that hard work makes wealth think of all those who worked for a lifetime and are now at the border not knowing that should they make a fortune the Democrats view their wealth as their goal in theft of all that's good. It's pick your pocket time for the insane something for nothin Demonrats and their criminal intent against winners.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

because they are stupid
And there you have it, folks. A CRC claiming that blacks are stupid. I just don't get why black voters don't swing to the GOP.....I don't get it at all.
Show us where any voting law suppresses participation based upon skin pigmentation.

You can’t. Soros hasn’t fed you those talking points.
(((Soros))) You've already shown us what you are.

Soros is not a practicing Jew and has not been since he was brought up in a non-observant Jewish family, so how can calling him out be anti-Semitic?

Not so much

Wrong as usual.
Uh noooo

It was a good excuse to run from black violence.

They kno

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

No, it's not.
Watch it pass.
They know they really fucked up..LOLOL........................Cobb county got what they wanted and voted for.........................LOLOL

In less than 90 days these incompetents have caused such horror to their own voters.LOLOLOL

Elections have consequences. Whada buncha fukin morons.lolol

Forum List

Back