BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft.

Pj Media

BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America
BY BRYAN PRESTON APR 05, 2021

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote
Then why are people upset about these new laws and their restrictions?
because they are stupid

Pj Media

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Bye!
Pretty sure the 70% of MLB players who are PoC will never miss you.
Not that they ever noticed you in the SRO section.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote
because they are stupid
And there you have it, folks. A CRC claiming that blacks are stupid. I just don't get why black voters don't swing to the GOP.....I don't get it at all.

An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving....closing down...the all star game was his last hope...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....
Did you ask him how he felt about the new voter restriction laws? Did you?
He actually read the bill and said it is not what the MLB said it was....maybe your dumb ass should read it too.....
Soros tells them what to think.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

because they are stupid
And there you have it, folks. A CRC claiming that blacks are stupid. I just don't get why black voters don't swing to the GOP.....I don't get it at all.
Maybe they would if you'd let them vote.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

because they are stupid
Show us where any voting law suppresses participation based upon skin pigmentation.

You can’t. Soros hasn’t fed you those talking points.

An Atlanta Black restaurant owner that has been a mainstay for Braves fans for years said today that due to the months of covid shut down restrictions and now with the loss of what he counted on as a way to get even is leaving....closing down...the all star game was his last hope...the white owners in the MLB said F you black business owner...we want to be woke so fuck you.....
He actually read the bill and said it is not what the MLB said it was....maybe your dumb ass should read it too.....
Speaking of Soros...he and Gates are dumping stock at a rapid pace....

Yep, the flush is coming.

And anti-semitic to boot. (((Soros)))

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

because they are stupid
Show us where any voting law suppresses participation based upon skin pigmentation.

And that's why Colorado isn't problematic even tho there's more whites in the state. Thank you for walking right into that one. :heehee:

MLB is moving the All Star game from a city that is over 50% black, to a city that is over 80% white.

Why does MLB hate black people?

It's a good question. Seems they wanted to get out of Georgia, and this fake controversy was a perfect cover for them to do it. Of course, Atlanta has more black-owned businesses than just about any other city in America, and it employs more black people than most places, so if MLB is trying to hurt black people, they did a pretty good job of it. No wonder Biden supported this whole mess.

You clowns seek to make something out of nothing. You echo each other with what seems to be totally thoughtless, as in your final sentence, to wit: "Why does MLB hate black people?"

The Hate which you so foolish expect will be accepted as a truth is a desperate act, sense the facts are the hate emanates from the Republican legislature to the Governor - the real racists whose ignorance is only superseded by their hate of people of color.
You didnt answer the question of why it needs to be moved. We know already who you racists are why keep proving it?

4e05afe.jpg

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

My opinion...you guys want to believe MLB, coke, Home depot are all being good stewards and supporting the agenda, the truth is, they all probably didn't want to get involved and the left forced them to by threatening to boycot.

So, what are they going to do when Colorado does something the left doesn't like? Move again?

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

because they are stupid

(((Soros))) You've already shown us what you are.

This is one of your subtle threat posts again, isn't it?

This is one of your subtle threat posts again, isn't it?
Hilarious. How did we know you can’t back up your idiotic claim and just parrot Soros?

MLB is moving the All Star game from a city that is over 50% black, to a city that is over 80% white.

It's a good question. Seems they wanted to get out of Georgia, and this fake controversy was a perfect cover for them to do it. Of course, Atlanta has more black-owned businesses than just about any other city in America, and it employs more black people than most places, so if MLB is trying to hurt black people, they did a pretty good job of it. No wonder Biden supported this whole mess.

You clowns seek to make something out of nothing. You echo each other with what seems to be totally thoughtless, as in your final sentence, to wit: "Why does MLB hate black people?"

The Hate which you so foolish expect will be accepted as a truth is a desperate act, sense the facts are the hate emanates from the Republican legislature to the Governor - the real racists whose ignorance is only superseded by their hate of people of color.
You didnt answer the question of why it needs to be moved. We know already who you racists are why keep proving it?

View attachment 477057
How did China get involved in this? Do I want to know?

View attachment 477057
How did China get involved in this? Do I want to know?
LOLOL. Welcome to the party. They've infiltrated everything American and destroying it.....Good job Mao

Forum List

Back