BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

You claim is akin to the much used but weak argument that "47% of the people favor this". This is expected since about 47% of our voting public constitutes the dyed-in-the-wool Democrat Party voters. They will fall for any lie put out by the liberal leaders, such as the Liar in Chief, Joe Biden.

Um, I didn't make any claim.

I asked a question.

If that's too much of a curve ball for you, just say so. But don't say I made some claim when I didn't...
In asking why people took issue with politicians taking a similar stand, you claimed that they did.

Don't say you didn't make a claim when you did.

If logic is too tricky for you, don't ask questions.

No. Again, I made no claim.

There were politicians who stood up for what they believe; that being that Coca-Cola products should be removed. That's not a "claim" made by me. That actually happened. That leftist pussies have gotten all upset about that is also a fact. It's not a claim made by me. It's actually happened...

Interesting how these Jim Crow apologists come waddling all over themselves in here trying to come off like they're they're all concerned about the black population who were already the target of the state bullshit in the first place. They out here saying, "who does MLB think they are, dissing black people? That's OUR job".

If there is a bright side to this it's the end of Stacy Abrams political career.

This move is otherwise known as fleeing black violence.

MLB is moving the All Star game from a city that is over 50% black, to a city that is over 80% white.

Why does MLB hate black people?

It's a good question. Seems they wanted to get out of Georgia, and this fake controversy was a perfect cover for them to do it. Of course, Atlanta has more black-owned businesses than just about any other city in America, and it employs more black people than most places, so if MLB is trying to hurt black people, they did a pretty good job of it. No wonder Biden supported this whole mess.

You clowns seek to make something out of nothing. You echo each other with what seems to be totally thoughtless, as in your final sentence, to wit: "Why does MLB hate black people?"

The Hate which you so foolish expect will be accepted as a truth is a desperate act, sense the facts are the hate emanates from the Republican legislature to the Governor - the real racists whose ignorance is only superseded by their hate of people of color.
You didnt answer the question of why it needs to be moved. We know already who you racists are why keep proving it?

View attachment 477057
How did China get involved in this? Do I want to know?
MLB is trying to get a contract with China, you know while complaining supposed voting rights in Georgia they are doing business with a country with no voting and that is practicing genocide.

Interesting how these Jim Crow apologists come waddling all over themselves in here trying to come off like they're they're all concerned about the black population who were already the target of the state bullshit in the first place. They out here saying, "who does MLB think they are, dissing black people? That's OUR job".
Race baiting is so yesterday.... ROTFLMBO... Find you a new gig, because that one is closing fast.

Race baiting is so yesterday.... ROTFLMBO... Find you a new gig, because that one is closing fast.

I ain't the OP dood.

You race bait every day. STFU.

With white liberal voting rights...
Not so much

What hysterical MLB has corporate offices in New York which has laws on the books where you can't hand out food ,water.... and more importantly Newports to voters in line and Colorado has waycis voter ID laws ....

Why are the morons here so upset with Georgia.....the only explanation
Cnn and target told em to be roflmao

Show us where tickets to a baseball game are in the Constitution like voting is......(orange cultists make this SO easy) :heehee:
Show us where any voting law suppresses participation based upon skin pigmentation.
Lol! Are you looking for the no blacks allowed signs?

That's model T racism. This is 2021.
So reducing polling places, ending registration and voting on days and in places blacks vote is how its done now.

Not so much

What hysterical MLB has corporate offices in New York which has laws on the books where you can't hand out food ,water.... and more importantly Newports to voters in line and Colorado has waycis voter ID laws ....

Wrong as usual.

Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft.

Pj Media

BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America
BY BRYAN PRESTON APR 05, 2021

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote

The law also allows the state legislature to change the results of an election.

Not so much

Wrong as usual.
Uh noooo

New York state law has been on the books for years

Here from a white progressive approved website....your masters ....

How did China get involved in this? Do I want to know?

Pj Media

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!
Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.
Liar, the bill does not prevent anyone from voting and actually adds more ways to vote
Then why are people upset about these new laws and their restrictions?
A sham to gain support for HR1....but its blowing up in their faces....
No, it's not.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

No, it's not.
Oh yes....yes it is my brother...

Not so much

Wrong as usual.
Uh noooo

New York state law has been on the books for years

Here from a white progressive approved website....your masters ....
Actually you are wrong because you ignore provisions of the Georgia law and the fact that New York does not have the history of denying the vote to blacks, nor are the waiting lines as long in polling places in New York. You just listened to the voter purgemaster governor of Georgia talk about New York and like the parrot, you repeat the words.

You claim is akin to the much used but weak argument that "47% of the people favor this". This is expected since about 47% of our voting public constitutes the dyed-in-the-wool Democrat Party voters. They will fall for any lie put out by the liberal leaders, such as the Liar in Chief, Joe Biden.

Um, I didn't make any claim.

I asked a question.

If that's too much of a curve ball for you, just say so. But don't say I made some claim when I didn't...
In asking why people took issue with politicians taking a similar stand, you claimed that they did.

Don't say you didn't make a claim when you did.

If logic is too tricky for you, don't ask questions.

No. Again, I made no claim.

There were politicians who stood up for what they believe; that being that Coca-Cola products should be removed. That's not a "claim" made by me. That actually happened. That leftist pussies have gotten all upset about that is also a fact. It's not a claim made by me. It's actually happened...
I didn't say that your claim was incorrect. You indeed made a claim. Get over it.

I suggest a remedial course in logic for you.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

No, it's not.
Oh yes....yes it is my brother...
Watch it pass.

Forum List

Back