BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

As for the food and drink, well the State should make sure the lines are not that long on Election Day so water and food is not needed...
That's a good part of the law. The new law says if voters have to stand in line more than an hour, it has to be fixed before the next election, either with more polling places or more voting machines. That's good for everyone (if it's enforced).

I will be honest MSM is making a stink over a law that was intended to appease the Trump base.

ID’s for voting is a simple fix with Democrats helping those that need one get one.

All the rest is just pure nonsense and Smerconish made some great points about the law and if people could listen to more level headed people like Smerconish then maybe we can have a real debate...

( Not taking a Jab at you about debating... )
You're right, the law was to appease the "base," and it probably made them happy by tightening up a lot on mail in voting, which the Trumpybears hate, and it pretty much eliminates the related ballot drop boxes. 1 for 100,000 voters and it has to be inside an open polling place--pretty much obviates the entire reason for having them. And it reduces early voting during run offs to one week instead of four(that oughta solve the two Dem senator problem next time).

I think the reason the Dems are so pissed is that it is Dems who use mail in voting, so regardless what color they are, that's an option that's been seriously limited for them.

As for ID, I don't know enough details about what you have to provide to get one. If it requires a birth certificate to get a 'free' ID, you still have to pay for the birth certificate. Around here, that's under $20, but some states charge a lot more. How do you prove residency for the ID if you're homeless and staying with a cousin, or temporarily living in your car?

what you wrote does raise questions and issues about obtaining proper ID and community organizers should work on solving this issue with helping people getting the proper ID so many more people can vote.

As for the other stuff it is clear the GOP is out to limit the vote and what need to be done is play their own game and when the State Flips Blue then repeal the law...

Who do you know that doesn't have an ID?
I read in Georgia, it's about 200,000. Why, I don't know.

Where did you read this?

She didn't! Like a good libtard she made it up!

She might have and I heard it on Smerconish, but that is someone you wouldn’t tune in on seeing he is not some rabid radio host!

As for the food and drink, well the State should make sure the lines are not that long on Election Day so water and food is not needed...
That's a good part of the law. The new law says if voters have to stand in line more than an hour, it has to be fixed before the next election, either with more polling places or more voting machines. That's good for everyone (if it's enforced).

I will be honest MSM is making a stink over a law that was intended to appease the Trump base.

ID’s for voting is a simple fix with Democrats helping those that need one get one.

All the rest is just pure nonsense and Smerconish made some great points about the law and if people could listen to more level headed people like Smerconish then maybe we can have a real debate...

You're right, the law was to appease the "base," and it probably made them happy by tightening up a lot on mail in voting, which the Trumpybears hate, and it pretty much eliminates the related ballot drop boxes. 1 for 100,000 voters and it has to be inside an open polling place--pretty much obviates the entire reason for having them. And it reduces early voting during run offs to one week instead of four(that oughta solve the two Dem senator problem next time).

I think the reason the Dems are so pissed is that it is Dems who use mail in voting, so regardless what color they are, that's an option that's been seriously limited for them.

As for ID, I don't know enough details about what you have to provide to get one. If it requires a birth certificate to get a 'free' ID, you still have to pay for the birth certificate. Around here, that's under $20, but some states charge a lot more. How do you prove residency for the ID if you're homeless and staying with a cousin, or temporarily living in your car?

what you wrote does raise questions and issues about obtaining proper ID and community organizers should work on solving this issue with helping people getting the proper ID so many more people can vote.

As for the other stuff it is clear the GOP is out to limit the vote and what need to be done is play their own game and when the State Flips Blue then repeal the law...

Where did you read this?

While most Georgians already have a driver’s license or state identification card, voting rights groups say the ID proposal would create a hardship for over 200,000 registered voters who don’t have an ID number.

Where did you read this?

While most Georgians already have a driver’s license or state identification card, voting rights groups say the ID proposal would create a hardship for over 200,000 registered voters who don’t have an ID number.
So 3% will have to get an ID card

thats no big deal

All those white Denver restaurant and bar owner's gonna make out real good in July!
I can't wait myself to see who wins the MLB Home Run Derby this year.

Too bad, Atlanta! :9:

Stacy "Tank" Abrams is getting blamed for everything. She personally lobbied for MLB to leave. She imagined she was punishing whites. She slam dunked her career. She won't be able to eat her way out of this.

What stupid mother fuckers the MLB people are.

Colorado's voting laws are similar, if not even more restrictive, than Georgias. Georgia has 2 more days of in person voting, 4 more days of mail in voting.

Liberals are fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back