Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

Decent people are fed up with democrats using our law enforcement to punish their political enemies.
According to some, Trump committed a crime. Are you saying he should not be investigated?

Given 6th Amendment issues, I believe there is a better chance of him being charged in Florida where the (assumed) crimes were committed.

WW

Still remaining is a challenge to the unconstitutional search warrant, which clearly violated the Fourth Amendment. So if an indictment does come down, one of the first moves should be attacking the search warrants validity.

And we now know a senior prosecutor attempted to bribe some witnesses' lawyer with an offer of a federal judgeship.

... a senior prosecutor working on the case tried to influence a key witness by discussing a federal judgeship with the witness’ lawyer.

Meaning the entire special counsel is corrupt as hell and a motion to dismiss over that issue should ensue should an indictment be handed down.

That could be true. But DC has its attractions for a politicized persecutor.

That's why I'm leaning toward the split indictment (eventually).

FPOTUS's illegal activity pertaining to Presidential Records and Classified Documents, charged in Florida.

January 6th activity pertaining to the Capital riots, charged in D.C.
There is an advantage to that in that they different crimes are in different jurisdictions, therefore different Judges, and different juries.

WW

Fx9-xNjWYA0qKUy

I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that I don't know if Trump, Hillary or Biden broke any laws.

That's what indictments, charges, trials, judges and juries are for. Then all the rumors and phony reports and assumptions and guesses and fabrications fade away.

But let me guess: You KNOW that Hillary and Biden did, and that Trump didn't.

Is my guess correct?

Hillary.

For example, when one of Secretary Clinton’s original personal servers was decommissioned in 2013, the e-mail software was removed. Doing that didn’t remove the e-mail content, but it was like removing the frame from a huge finished jigsaw puzzle and dumping the pieces on the floor. The effect was that millions of e-mail fragments end up unsorted in the server’s unused—or “slack”—space. We searched through all of it to see what was there, and what parts of the puzzle could be put back together.

FBI investigators have also read all of the approximately 30,000 e-mails provided by Secretary Clinton to the State Department in December 2014. Where an e-mail was assessed as possibly containing classified information, the FBI referred the e-mail to any U.S. government agency that was a likely “owner” of information in the e-mail, so that agency could make a determination as to whether the e-mail contained classified information at the time it was sent or received, or whether there was reason to classify the e-mail now, even if its content was not classified at the time it was sent (that is the process sometimes referred to as “up-classifying”).

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time...​

The Democrat fantasy, all opponents go to jail. Just like the Nazis, Communists and other one party systems.

And you'll be with us, their victims, they don't care you put them there
ask your representative to do something about this alleged abuse of power
is this one of those "Deep State" things...:rolleyes:

That's why I'm leaning toward the split indictment (eventually).
Maybe. But doubtful.
FPOTUS's illegal activity pertaining to Presidential Records and Classified Documents, charged in Florida.
Allegedly illegal activity pertaining to the PRA and formerly classified documents. Jurisdiction would also lie in DC.
January 6th activity pertaining to the Capital riots, charged in D.C.
He undertook zero activity relating to the 1/6 “riot.”
There is an advantage to that in that they different crimes are in different jurisdictions, therefore different Judges, and different juries.
To whom would that be an advantage? And why?

Hillary.

...​
For example, when one of Secretary Clinton’s original personal servers was decommissioned in 2013, the e-mail software was removed. Doing that didn’t remove the e-mail content, but it was like removing the frame from a huge finished jigsaw puzzle and dumping the pieces on the floor. The effect was that millions of e-mail fragments end up unsorted in the server’s unused—or “slack”—space. We searched through all of it to see what was there, and what parts of the puzzle could be put back together.​
FBI investigators have also read all of the approximately 30,000 e-mails provided by Secretary Clinton to the State Department in December 2014. Where an e-mail was assessed as possibly containing classified information, the FBI referred the e-mail to any U.S. government agency that was a likely “owner” of information in the e-mail, so that agency could make a determination as to whether the e-mail contained classified information at the time it was sent or received, or whether there was reason to classify the e-mail now, even if its content was not classified at the time it was sent (that is the process sometimes referred to as “up-classifying”).​
From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time...​

Once again.

When all else fails.

When there is no argument left to make.

When there nothing left in quiver.

You bring up HRC.

How truly pathetic.

You reek of desparation.

Once again.

When all else fails.

When there is no argument left to make.

When there nothing left in quiver.

You bring up HRC.

How truly pathetic.

You reek of desparation.

My post was in response to another poster who referenced Hillary. Duh.

Media will just continue their election interference. If that doesn't work Dems will just steal the election again. Who will stop them?
Nobody. They can't be stopped.

You look foolishly naive for even voting.

Don't let them laugh at you. Stay home on election day.

To whom would that be an advantage? And why?

For the Prosecution:
  • Two bites at different apples.
  • Defang the "DC Jury is corrupt" for at least one of the two cases
  • Each of the case becomes more focused on one topic
From the FPOTUS
  • He could hope to draw a Judge like Cannon again.
  • He probably would have a better shot at drawing a few "moles" on the Jury that wouldn't convict him under any circumstances.
Personally, IMHO, I think his exposure to legal jeopardy is greater on the documents case then for the J6 riots.

WW

I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that I don't know if Trump, Hillary or Biden broke any laws.

I can...honestly.

Former FBI Director Comey testified before Congress and outlined Hillary's crimes under oath.

The fact that Hillary Clinton had TS/SCI information in her possession proves she stole classified information, as I have explained repeatedly.

Hillary illegally stored her classified in an unauthorized, unprotected, unsecured, unencrypted personal server found in a company's bathroom.

She illegally used multiple unauthorized, unprotected, unsecured, unencrypted cell phones / devices ... which she later illegally destroyed.

She both illegally transmitted and received classified data on unauthorized, unprotected, unsecured, unencrypted devices.

Finally, regatding 'Obstruction', she illegally attempted to wipe her server before it was seized by the FBI, which Comey testified to under oath before Congresd.

Joe Biden stole classified / TS/SCI information as a SENATOR - 2 crimes: 1) stealing TS/SCI 2) as a Senator.

Biden's classified was illegally transported, disappeared for a year, then stored in unauthorized, unsecured, unprotected, unmonitored locations - 1 being in an office provided by / paid for by the CCP. That's several dozen crimes right there.

I honestly don't know if Trump broke laws.

The decision on whether he had the authority to and did declassify material has not been decided by a court.

Trump's documents - unlike Hillary's & Biden's - were legally moved from 1 location to 1 other & never went missing.

Trump's documents were moved to and stored in an authorized, secured, protected SCIF - as per regulations. The SCIF was authorized By the FBI, so they damn-well know the documents were safe / secured.

Unlike the other 2, Trump has a chain of culustody document for his classified documents showing they were never NOT secured.

Unlike the other 2, Trump has a legally-required log showing everyone who had access to these documents.

Unlike the other 2, his documents were legally and completely safe, guaranteed not to have been in anyone else's hands.

If you ate truly honest you will agree all of tjos is true.

Forum List

Back