Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

No one has told me I'm being indicted, and I shouldn’t be because I've done NOTHING wrong, but I have assumed for years that I am a Target of the WEAPONIZED DOJ & FBI, starting with the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, the 'No Collusion' Mueller Report, Impeachment HOAX #1, Impeachment HOAX #2, the PERFECT Ukraine phone call, and various other SCAMS & WITCH HUNTS. A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE & ELECTION INTERFERENCE AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE. REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS MUST MAKE THIS THEIR # 1 ISSUE!!!
>>Yes Donald, you knew this was coming so don't act so surprised<<
The Law is the Law. Hiding documents from the FBI after they have been suspended is "obstruction of justice." Nixon would have been charged in Watergate had he not resigned. Nixon had a conscious. trump does not.

Trumpsters, is it possible, remotely possible, that Trump broke the law here, obstructed justice, whatever the hell the charges are?

Okay, never mind. You know every move he makes, and there is just no possible way. Because you know. You really know.

Besides, Biden Hitler Hillary Evil Hunter Soros Deep State Chinese Satan Commie Swamp. So I'm sure you're right.
You forgot Benghazi

Also Biden didn't take them on purpose and wasn't showing them to people you fucking traitor.
LMAO look you stupid Dem sheeple Biden was illegally in possession of stacks of classified documents at multiple unsecured locations over decades of time. That's a crime. He didn't take them on purpose? What was he just really incompetent and can't be trusted with them?

You morons really should think before you post.

Won’t happen. The SECRET SERVICE won’t allow it.

Instead, despite your desire for something more theatrical, what you will see once there is an actual indictment (I assume there will be, unfortunately), there will once again be an arranged “surrender” and a relatively quick federal court arraignment in DC. And, afterwords, the former President will be granted release in his own recognizance. Of course.

Happy to disappoint you stupid libtard vultures. 👍

Given 6th Amendment issues, I believe there is a better chance of him being charged in Florida where the (assumed) crimes were committed.

WW

The second indictment is on the way. Georgia will be next.

Hardly a surprise. The Rapist and Traitor's shyster's sat down with Jack Smith a few days ago and that same day it was announced that an attorney with federal trial experience was being added to the team.
The "Target Letter" makes formal.

The Rapist and Traitor will not be able to talk his out of this.

Trumpsters, is it possible, remotely possible, that Trump broke the law here, obstructed justice, whatever the hell the charges are?

You 1st...

Did Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden break laws?

Whose crimes were worse?

Be honest, and get an honest response.

One more, since every President since Reagan has had issues with keeping classified information, does it really make sense that Donald Trump should be the 1st to be arrested?

If this were to actually take Trump out of the running for the White House the Republicans would actually stand a good chance of winning.

Interesting opinion ... and avoidance of the entire corrupt actions the criminal DOJ & FBI are taking.

Trump will prevail. Expect his poll numbers to increase. This is unprecedented. Garland is interfering in a presidential election attempting to thwart the people's choice for their president.

xSEenyptjYeO.jpeg

You 1st...
Did Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden break laws?
Whose crimes were worse?
Be honest, and get an honest response.
One more, since every President since Reagan has had issues with keeping classified information, does it really make sense that Donald Trump should be the 1st to be arrested?
I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that I don't know if Trump, Hillary or Biden broke any laws.

That's what indictments, charges, trials, judges and juries are for. Then all the rumors and phony reports and assumptions and guesses and fabrications fade away.

But let me guess: You KNOW that Hillary and Biden did, and that Trump didn't.

Is my guess correct?

Last edited:
If this were to actually take Trump out of the running for the White House the Republicans would actually stand a good chance of winning.
I want them to get this indictment going and go quick. If it is going to sink him, get it over quick so the party can move on.
He may come out looking like a Rock Star. If they drag it out, it will not be good for the Republicans.

The Law is the Law. Hiding documents from the FBI after they have been suspended is "obstruction of justice." Nixon would have been charged in Watergate had he not resigned. Nixon had a conscious. trump does not.
Unverified (unattributed) claims in report suggest that Mark Meadows has flipped. Trumpworld's list of RINOs will grow soon.

Forum List

Back