Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

Looks like the OP's shooting blanks again.​

Trump denies reports claiming DOJ told him of imminent indictment

OP needs to post a Retraction.

Last edited:
Arresting the Opposition is a normal practice in third world banana republic juntas.
The Crazy Democrat Cult has no sense of shame.

Looks like the OP's shooting blanks again.​

Trump denies reports claiming DOJ told him of imminent indictment

I posted Trump's response already in the thread.

He was negotiating with the National Archive on the return of the documents when the DOJ & FBI overstepped their bounds to go after Trump.

Compare that to Hillary, who illegally destroyed devices, removed sim cards, and tried to bleach-bit / wipe her server to avoid being getting caught with the thousands of pages of classified she stole.

Compare that to 7 seperate times classified was found after Biden's lawyers told the DOJ / FBI, 'Here ya go, that's all of it.'

but_hillary-png.688812

ask your representative to do something about this alleged abuse of power
is this one of those "Deep State" things...:rolleyes:

Democrats have done nothing ever, you've made that clear. You look at Democrats being held accountable now and it's zero. That's how one party systems work. They start as populist movements like you are now, then the politicians just shut down freedom more and more every day, like your party is doing. We'll end up in the same place, you and me, just like all the people who put every other one party government in place.

kaz = Mr. Bill = slave

In terms of LGBTQ+. , You have identified as +.

I'm sure that even if he WAS infatuated with you that he would not meat your qualifications in return.

I always crack up when dumb asses like Sergeant Bill get on a message board and post, then are shocked and get hard when they get a response. On a message board. As if that's impressive somehow, LOL

LMAO look you stupid Dem sheeple Biden was illegally in possession of stacks of classified documents at multiple unsecured locations over decades of time. That's a crime. He didn't take them on purpose? What was he just really incompetent and can't be trusted with them?

You morons really should think before you post.
TDS obstructs the brain, and causes the leftist Trump haters extreme severe hypocrisy with a touch of forgetfulness to boot.

Forum List

Back