Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

Where was this rape you accuse him of?

The Rapist and Traitor was found liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. The judge awarded her Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000.00). After shooting his big mouth off after the trial about not knowing her. E. Jean Carroll is asking the judge to up the money to Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000,000.00). That rape.

Fx4ULFNagAAvrol

Any Log Cabin Republicans want to comment on this one. We need fair representation. What are your thoughts. I have shared mine.

Communists as well. Step forward.

The Democrat fantasy, all opponents go to jail. Just like the Nazis, Communists and other one party systems.

And you'll be with us, their victims, they don't care you put them there

The Banning of Books - Nazi's.

Censorship of books - Nazi's.

Targeting a minority for sake of political gain - Nazi's.

Re NaziKlans do all than and more.

Ahh yes, Julius and Ethel.

In case you didn't know this, this is the true meaning of the day Juneteenth. Do not let anyone tell you any different. :badgrin:

Executed (June 19, 1953)

Will Trump be... you know..^^

Whatever it is going to be, just make this go swiftly. Merrick, are you listening? If this doesn't go quickly it could be painful for all.

Julius-and-Ethel-Rosenberg-espionage-trial-1951.jpg

Last edited:
I can...honestly.

Former FBI Director Comey testified before Congress and outlined Hillary's crimes under oath.

The fact that Hillary Clinton had TS/SCI information in her possession proves she stole classified information, as I have explained repeatedly.

Hillary illegally stored her classified in an unauthorized, unprotected, unsecured, unencrypted personal server found in a company's bathroom.

She illegally used multiple unauthorized, unprotected, unsecured, unencrypted cell phones / devices ... which she later illegally destroyed.

She both illegally transmitted and received classified data on unauthorized, unprotected, unsecured, unencrypted devices.

Finally, regatding 'Obstruction', she illegally attempted to wipe her server before it was seized by the FBI, which Comey testified to under oath before Congresd.

Joe Biden stole classified / TS/SCI information as a SENATOR - 2 crimes: 1) stealing TS/SCI 2) as a Senator.

Biden's classified was illegally transported, disappeared for a year, then stored in unauthorized, unsecured, unprotected, unmonitored locations - 1 being in an office provided by / paid for by the CCP. That's several dozen crimes right there.

I honestly don't know if Trump broke laws.

The decision on whether he had the authority to and did declassify material has not been decided by a court.

Trump's documents - unlike Hillary's & Biden's - were legally moved from 1 location to 1 other & never went missing.

Trump's documents were moved to and stored in an authorized, secured, protected SCIF - as per regulations. The SCIF was authorized By the FBI, so they damn-well know the documents were safe / secured.

Unlike the other 2, Trump has a chain of culustody document for his classified documents showing they were never NOT secured.

Unlike the other 2, Trump has a legally-required log showing everyone who had access to these documents.

Unlike the other 2, his documents were legally and completely safe, guaranteed not to have been in anyone else's hands.

If you ate truly honest you will agree all of tjos is true.
Almost all of this is untrue.

The Rapist and Traitor was found liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. The judge awarded her Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000.00). After shooting his big mouth off after the trial about not knowing her. E. Jean Carroll is asking the judge to up the money to Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000,000.00). That rape.
She won't see a dime.

Forum List

Back