Breaking: medical examiner rules Epstein died of suicide by hanging

So, everyone seems happy with the distraction of arguing over whether Epstein committed suicide, or was murdered. I think it's because both sides had a lot to lose if Epstein "took the stand". Trump fans and Dems are equally happy to see the problem go away, and ignore the fact that his death was facilitated by those who were supposed to be protecting him.

The Trumpsters can fixated on their "Clinton Death Count" meme, and Dems can write it all off as a wild-eyed conspiracy theory. Everybody wins. Except for the women Epstein and his friends abused, and a nation that will continue to be led by miscreants.

Wrong Dead Wrong!!

This panic by the immoral democrats has to try to lie their azz off because they are CAUGHT !!

Trump marries his women

Democrats are simply big time perverts and corrupt to the core

Now that Epstein is dead, and any legal agreements he had to silence the witnesses or victims, are now null and void, we could find out more.... is what I am hoping.
Whether 27 times or not Clinton and Epstein were tightly bound together by lust for young girls. Epstein was formally convicted because of it. Clinton had Lewinski, and was impeached because of it, as exhibit A (the portrait of Clinton found at Epstein's home just formalizes that).

I can't wait for this ball of yarn to unravel.
Clinton has never had lust for pretty young teens.... his youngest was Monica who was 22 to 25 when she was 'taking care of him', and all the other women we know about were older, and truly, not that attractive.... looks and beauty, do not seem to matter to him....

No need to lie about it now... let's see what comes out... lying about it now, will just make people not believe it, if it does come out later that Bill was involved with teens somehow...

What a joke statement

////

Clinton has never had interests sexually with young girls

////:

What a joke statement

When a mid forties president brings a 22 yr old girl to his office and shares sexual cigars and other deviate desires that would prove he has no morals

No morals means at least sex with girls after puberty

The 23 yr old proves his interest is with girls soon after puberty

All I am saying is the Flight logs that were posted on the net, show Clinton never went to Epstein island on the Lolita express....
He flew with convicted pedophile Epstein twenty-six times on his airplane for what purpose?
Bird watching? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't know you personally but you have to be smarter than that.

Sometimes people are simply dishonest people and cares nothing for truth

So, everyone seems happy with the distraction of arguing over whether Epstein committed suicide, or was murdered. I think it's because both sides had a lot to lose if Epstein "took the stand". Trump fans and Dems are equally happy to see the problem go away, and ignore the fact that his death was facilitated by those who were supposed to be protecting him.

The Trumpsters can fixated on their "Clinton Death Count" meme, and Dems can write it all off as a wild-eyed conspiracy theory. Everybody wins. Except for the women Epstein and his friends
abused, and a nation that will continue to be led by miscreants.

Wrong Dead Wrong!!

This panic by the immoral democrats has to try to lie their azz off because they are CAUGHT !!

Trump marries his women

Democrats are simply big time perverts and corrupt to the core

OMG!!!!

Democrats getting caught like this. Very foolish of them not to run and hide like rats

The real poll
Is out. The zoggy by poll

Trump has indeed woke up America to who the real enemy is

Democrats and the deep state

Democrats now not running and hiding is a very foolish act

Very soon it will be too late to run and hide

Forum List

Back