Breaking: medical examiner rules Epstein died of suicide by hanging

The angle of the ligature marks tells more than the broken bones. He probably dropped from top bunk so the noose would snap his neck.

Suicide by Clinton
This happened on Trump & Republican Watch. Trump feared what Epstein had on him & his friends.
Lol
Na, Epstein and slick Willy were best buddies. Slick Willy went to the sex island at least 26 times. Slick Willy and this piece of shit Hildabeast are definitely into sex trafficking...

Trump kicked Epstein out of his resort 15 years ago. So shut the fuck up you cowardly piece of shit

Last edited:
Suicide by Clinton
This happened on Trump & Republican Watch. Trump feared what Epstein had on him & his friends.
Lol
Na, Epstein and slick Willy were best buddies. Slick Willy went to the sex island at least 26 times. Slick Willy and this piece of shit Hildabeast are definitely into sex trafficking...

Trump kicked Epstein out of his results 15 years ago. So shut the fuck up you cowardly piece of shit
Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Suicide by Clinton
Lol

Trump kicked Epstein out of his results 15 years ago. So shut the fuck up you cowardly piece of shit
Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Slick Willy and Hildabeast were business partners with him... But apparently it got too hot. Suicide by Clinton

And Clinton was quoted as saying, "Hey, Jeff. Twenty-seven is my lucky number. When y'all goin' back to that little girl sex island of yours? "

Suicide by Clinton
Lol

So?

I posted all my thoughts on another thread. I heard the interview with Cril Wecht, the medical examioner and he seemed to be questioning his own decision of suicide!
So, this is how it stands...
Epstein was taken off suicided watch. Why? Where is the psych review?
What happened to his cell mate? Why was he taken away?
Why was there a bunk bed in his room when he was alone?
Why did they not have the regular guards on duty?
Why were they on overtime and allowed to sleep. Who falsified their records of cell watch?
Why did Cyril Wecht explain the autopsy questioning his own facts?
Why did Epstein have cloth sheets instead of paper?
Why couldn't Wecht tell about how the bones we broken and how many?
FYI
Cyril Wecht was NOT the medical examiner... he's 88 years old and was a Coroner when he did work many moons ago.

And Clinton was quoted as saying, "Hey, Jeff. Twenty-seven is my lucky number. When y'all goin' back to that little girl sex island of yours? "
Can you show any proof that Clinton was EVER on the Island? Yes. he and the Clinton foundation workers DID USE Epstein's plane to go all over the world, which there are flight records that show this, but I have not found one flight record that shows Clinton actually going to the Virgin Islands on Epstein's plane.

Can you show any proof that Clinton was EVER on the Island? Yes. he and the Clinton foundation workers DID USE Epstein's plane to go all over the world, which there are flight records that show this, but I have not found one flight record that shows Clinton actually going to the Virgin Islands on Epstein's plane.
Lol
Can you actually believe that? Since when has slick Willy ever told the truth?
Is there any chance slick Willy could resist a place called sex island? Lol

ClintonDress.png

Lol

ClintonDress.png
All I am saying is the Flight logs that were posted on the net, show Clinton never went to Epstein island on the Lolita express....

Lol

ClintonDress.png
All I am saying is the Flight logs that were posted on the net, show Clinton never went to Epstein island on the Lolita express....
Lol
You actually believe than... Wild horses could not keep slick Willy away from an underage sex island

There is no lower life form on this planet than a Clinton, what a fucking piece of shit.... lol

So, everyone seems happy with the distraction of arguing over whether Epstein committed suicide, or was murdered. I think it's because both sides had a lot to lose if Epstein "took the stand". Trump fans and Dems are equally happy to see the problem go away, and ignore the fact that his death was facilitated by those who were supposed to be protecting him.

The Trumpsters can fixated on their "Clinton Death Count" meme, and Dems can write it all off as a wild-eyed conspiracy theory. Everybody wins. Except for the women Epstein and his friends abused, and a nation that will continue to be led by miscreants.

He flew with convicted pedophile Epstein twenty-six times on his airplane for what purpose?
Bird watching? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't know you personally but you have to be smarter than that.

So, everyone seems happy with the distraction of arguing over whether Epstein committed suicide, or was murdered. I think it's because both sides had a lot to lose if Epstein "took the stand". Trump fans and Dems are equally happy to see the problem go away, and ignore the fact that his death was facilitated by those who were supposed to be protecting him.

The Trumpsters can fixated on their "Clinton Death Count" meme, and Dems can write it all off as a wild-eyed conspiracy theory. Everybody wins. Except for the women Epstein and his friends abused, and a nation that will continue to be led by miscreants.
I do not want to see the problem go away.... let to suicide himself or murder.

We need to find out who his co conspirators are, who funded him and his sex trafficking ring throughout the world, who he worked for, who he was black mailing, who partook in the young teens, was he Mossad etc.....

He flew with convicted pedophile Epstein twenty-six times on his airplane for what purpose?
Bird watching? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't know you personally but you have to be smarter than that.
For Clinton Foundation events.... with other Clinton foundation employees. Epstein supported the Charity cause and let the Foundation use the plane to go around the world to the different events.

Clinton was always with a Clinton foundation person, mainly Doug Bands, or multiple foundation people when he traveled on it...and depending on the event.

Epstein was not on most of the flights, though he was on a few of them.

And it was not 27 separate flights.... it was a handful of flights, that went to multiple countries.... each leg of the flight, had a new flight log, thus the 23, not the exaggerated 27, flight logs.... as many as 7 different legs to his trips, hitting 7 nations on the one trip, kind of thing.

Not one of the young girls claimed Bill Clinton was ever with them sexually....

Yet we have the Canary singing claims of Alan Dershowitz, Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew, etc etc....from the victims, but NOT ONE against Bill Clinton...?

Now that Epstein is dead, and any legal agreements he had to silence the witnesses or victims, are now null and void, we could find out more.... is what I am hoping.

Now that Epstein is dead, and any legal agreements he had to silence the witnesses or victims, are now null and void, we could find out more.... is what I am hoping.
Whether 27 times or not Clinton and Epstein were tightly bound together by lust for young girls. Epstein was formally convicted because of it. Clinton had Lewinski, and was impeached because of it, as exhibit A (the portrait of Clinton found at Epstein's home just formalizes that).

I can't wait for this ball of yarn to unravel.

Whether 27 times or not Clinton and Epstein were tightly bound together by lust for young girls. Epstein was formally convicted because of it. Clinton had Lewinski, and was impeached because of it, as exhibit A (the portrait of Clinton found at Epstein's home just formalizes that).

I can't wait for this ball of yarn to unravel.
Clinton has never had lust for pretty young teens.... his youngest was Monica who was 22 to 25 when she was 'taking care of him', and all the other women we know about were older, and truly, not that attractive.... looks and beauty, do not seem to matter to him....

No need to lie about it now... let's see what comes out... lying about it now, will just make people not believe it, if it does come out later that Bill was involved with teens somehow...

Forum List

Back