Breaking: Marquette poll finds Biden ahead of Trump by 9% in Wisconsin

/——/ Dementia Joe may occupy the White House wandering aimlessly for his morning pudding, but he didn’t legitimately win the election.

Earlier I classified Biden as one of the two piles of shit that I refused to vote for in 2020. I stand by that assessment. However. He won the election.

/——-/ Especially this far out from the election. But democRATs need a lifeline to hang on to.

Well it’s a pretty good lifeline. Winning the Senate in 2022. Winning the White House in 2020. Winning every Abortion ballot issue there has been.

But extremist Republicans are going to win next time. You just wait and see. Or something.

Earlier I classified Biden as one of the two piles of shit that I refused to vote for in 2020. I stand by that assessment. However. He won the election.
/——/ Never give up your right to vote. A vote for a third party is still better.

True, but I see no scenario in which a former president facing multiple indictments wins an election when we couldn't get reelected before any of that happened. It will be a slaughter, but obviously Cult 45 seems intent on losing yet again.
Well, I honestly don't either, but I stopped making political assumptions in 2016, that's for sure. Who knows what can happen between now and then, including things like Biden's health, which could be an issue at any moment.

Never a dull moment...

This is not good news for us conservatives.
In 2020 divided won the state by less than 1%:

You're not a conservative. Why is it you have to lie about that? But, in regards to your post, Republicans have lost Wisconsin and it didn't just happen recently. At best it was a toss up that has been blue for a while now. Wisconsin being blue won't effect the 2024 race.

Forum List

Back