Breaking: Marquette poll finds Biden ahead of Trump by 9% in Wisconsin

/——/“Republicans need to moderate”
Thanks for giving us advice on how to defeat democRATs in the the future. We’ll take in into consideration . BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020. I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was preferable to the other.

I did vote in 2022. I voted for Kemp as Governor and Warnock as Senator. As did a lot of people. A lot more than voted for Walker.

In fact a majority of Georgians voted as I did. Truthfully only two candidates I voted for lost, and those were local races.

Most of Georgia rejected the extremist candidates. Right and left.

But hey. You all told us we were wrong going into 2022, and how did that turn out? How is that Republican Senate Majority looking? How is Kati Lake working out as a Governor?

Keep giving us radical candidates and the people will continue voting against them. How bad does your candidate have to be if Biden, a man selected to make any thoughts of assassinating Obama seem like a bad idea. I mean even the haters were given pause when they realized if they were successful Biden would be President.

Trump was such a crappy candidate that a bumbling fool like Biden won. He won Georgia. The last Democrat Georgia elected was Carter. Then there was Biden, and Trump was so awful that suddenly Biden looked good by comparison.

Kansas voted to protect Abortion. Kansas wouldn’t vote for a Democrat if Satan was the Republican. But they voted to protect Abortion.

The problem with your theories is that for them to be right we have to ignore truth, history, facts, and logic. We essentially have to take drunk people and knock them on the head with Cricket Bats to make your crap make sense.

Correction. They want your children to go through transition. They themselves want to claim trans status and usurp the LGBT community without putting the work in to transition themselves. Hense a fetish not gender disphoria.

They are frauds after clout.

I wonder what their nirvana looks like -- you know , the utopia they will reach when they have finally collected enough SJW brownie points. I hear that they get a thousand points for every successful "transition" they accomplish.

What they don't know is that they get all their brownie points taken away the first time one of their successful targets loses its mind and offs itself because Mother Nature gets pissed when you take the hormones that don't belong to you and cut off the body parts that do.

Imagine what that hell would be like, having to wash Donald Trump's feet every night before he goes to bed and serve him the perfect three minute egg every morning for breakfast.

That's the hell that awaits those who sexually mutilate innocent children.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020. I refused to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was preferable to the other.

I did vote in 2022. I voted for Kemp as Governor and Warnock as Senator. As did a lot of people. A lot more than voted for Walker.

In fact a majority of Georgians voted as I did. Truthfully only two candidates I voted for lost, and those were local races.

Most of Georgia rejected the extremist candidates. Right and left.

But hey. You all told us we were wrong going into 2022, and how did that turn out? How is that Republican Senate Majority looking? How is Kati Lake working out as a Governor?

Keep giving us radical candidates and the people will continue voting against them. How bad does your candidate have to be if Biden, a man selected to make any thoughts of assassinating Obama seem like a bad idea. I mean even the haters were given pause when they realized if they were successful Biden would be President.

Trump was such a crappy candidate that a bumbling fool like Biden won. He won Georgia. The last Democrat Georgia elected was Carter. Then there was Biden, and Trump was so awful that suddenly Biden looked good by comparison.

Kansas voted to protect Abortion. Kansas wouldn’t vote for a Democrat if Satan was the Republican. But they voted to protect Abortion.

The problem with your theories is that for them to be right we have to ignore truth, history, facts, and logic. We essentially have to take drunk people and knock them on the head with Cricket Bats to make your crap make sense.
/.----/ "I didn’t vote in 2020."
That's spitting in the face of every Vet who gave all to protect our right to vote.
iu

/.----/ "I didn’t vote in 2020."
That's spitting in the face of every Vet who gave all to protect our right to vote.
iu

I’m one of those Vets mate. And I think I know them better than some dolt who would have joined but…….

I don’t have a cookout on Memorial Day. Or a gathering of buddies to drink and pretend I give a shit. I think about my Buddies who didn’t make it home. It is a somber holiday for me.

Do you really think Vets support your extremist nonsense?

They don’t. Oh a tiny minority does. But the vast majority would be called Traitors by your Ilk.

And frankly it wouldn’t have mattered if I had voted in 2020. If I would have cast my ballot for Trump he still would have lost by twelve thousand. If I had voted for Biden he would have won by the same twelve thousand.

Want me to vote in 24 for your side? Give me a candidate who isn’t a Douchebag or an extremist dipshit.

I’m one of those Vets mate. And I think I know them better than some dolt who would have joined but…….

I don’t have a cookout on Memorial Day. Or a gathering of buddies to drink and pretend I give a shit. I think about my Buddies who didn’t make it home. It is a somber holiday for me.

Do you really think Vets support your extremist nonsense?

They don’t. Oh a tiny minority does. But the vast majority would be called Traitors by your Ilk.

And frankly it wouldn’t have mattered if I had voted in 2020. If I would have cast my ballot for Trump he still would have lost by twelve thousand. If I had voted for Biden he would have won by the same twelve thousand.

Want me to vote in 24 for your side? Give me a candidate who isn’t a Douchebag or an extremist dipshit.

cool-story-bro-6-1977117940.jpg

No you did not.
/——-/ Post #20. Now prove otherwise.
The survey was conducted June 8-13, 2023, interviewing 913 Wisconsin registered voters, with a margin of error of +/-4.3 percentage points. The sample includes 419 Republicans and independents who lean Republican and were asked about their preferences in the Republican presidential primary, with a margin of error of +/-6.5 percentage points. The Democratic primary preference was asked of 453 Democrats and independents who lean Democratic, with a margin of error of +/-6 percentage points
IMG_4811.png
IMG_4810.png

17 months is an eternity.

True, but I see no scenario in which a former president facing multiple indictments wins an election when he couldn't get reelected before any of that happened. It will be a slaughter, but obviously Cult 45 seems intent on losing yet again.

Last edited:
/——-/ Post #20. Now prove otherwise.
The survey was conducted June 8-13, 2023, interviewing 913 Wisconsin registered voters, with a margin of error of +/-4.3 percentage points. The sample includes 419 Republicans and independents who lean Republican and were asked about their preferences in the Republican presidential primary, with a margin of error of +/-6.5 percentage points. The Democratic primary preference was asked of 453 Democrats and independents who lean Democratic, with a margin of error of +/-6 percentage points
View attachment 800817View attachment 800818

Actually that argument was demolished by me. I’m not surprised that you keep recycling it.

He didn't win. He was embedded.

Right. In your world. Perhaps. The problem I keep running into is that I can’t seem to find any proof.

Not for the tens of thousands of people who would have to be involved nationally. Tens of thousands of people. When we do investigate we find. Nothing.

An example would be Riverside California who got 1,000 tips of Vote Fraud and investigated every single one. They found one actual case. One. One out of a thousand.

That comes out to .1%. That is an amazingly low percentage.

Well Biden the least inspiring candidate ever managed to win in 2020.

/——/ Dementia Joe may occupy the White House wandering aimlessly for his morning pudding, but he didn’t legitimately win the election.

Forum List

Back