Breaking! Marjorie Taylor Greene Swatted Again This Morning (8-25-2022)

This is crazy. Liberals are literally trying to use the police to hopefully charge in with guns blazing.

MTG needs to stop calling 911 & crying wolf. They know the calls are originating from inside her home. She is baiting them so she can scream illegal raid like her idol Trump.

They may be crazy, but they are also winning at every bold, audacious step they take. And so they are getting ever bolder.

Face it......Conservatism in America is dying because the Right simply does not have the fortitude or courage to defend freedom.
They are winning the race to Communism as sure as the Sun will rise.
"I've got MY comfy little house, in my comfy little neighborhood, with my cushy little savings and I sure as hell value those" (as if it will last)
The American dream has died and all you're doing is waiting for the tidal wave to sweep you under.
The Left is using inflation and chaos to do just that. You cannot run and hide for long. You are living a grand illusion.

The only "strategy" the Right ever came up with was "making a last stand when they arrive at your door"
Every person on the Right really believes they will save America on their own, with their gun, at their doorstep...."when the time comes".
(The few who have not already decided it is a "fight best left to their neighbor"). Vast majority will never lift a finger.
A 100% Guaranteed Losing Strategy.

Last edited:
They may be crazy, but they are also winning at every bold, audacious step they take. And so they are getting ever bolder.

Face it......Conservatism in America is dying because the Right simply does not have the fortitude or courage to defend freedom.
They are winning the race to Communism as sure as the Sun will rise.
"I've got MY comfy little house, in my comfy little neighborhood, with my cushy little savings and I sure as hell value those" (as if it will last)
The American dream has died and all you're doing is waiting for the tidal wave to sweep you under.
The Left is using inflation and chaos to do just that. You cannot run and hide for long. You are living a grand illusion.

The only "strategy" the Right ever came up with was "making a last stand when they arrive at your door"
Every person on the Right really believes they will save America on their own, with their gun, at their doorstep...."when the time comes".
(The few who have not already decided it is a "fight best left to their neighbor"). Vast majority will never lift a finger.
A 100% Guaranteed Losing Strategy.
"the fortitude or courage to defend freedom" in what manner?

MTG needs to stop calling 911 & crying wolf. They know the calls are originating from inside her home. She is baiting them so she can scream illegal raid like her idol Trump.
Maybe you should read the article before making a ass of yourself:
"911 received a second call from the suspect who was using a computer-generated voice, stating that he/she was upset about Mrs. Greene’s political view on transgender youth rights"

"the fortitude or courage to defend freedom" in what manner?

In the case of the Right.....just having the balls to SPEAK OUT would be an amazing turn of events

So many on the Right have built themselves a comfy nest egg based on their hard work and independence from government.
Their reluctance to defend their freedom stems from their fear of losing all their assets and possessions they have acquired.

Once The Left has successfully stripped the Right of all these assets and gains via Inflation and subjugation (IRS etc), when that day arrioves, they will finally be ready to defend their freedom. But by then they will be defenseless, helpless and in no position because they will be dependent on government for food and water just to survive. And the government will have stripped them clean. It will be far too late.

They are up against an enemy with exceptionally well laid plans and a vision of the future......while they have absolutely none. (Maybe they hope God will intervene. Highly unlikely)

Last edited:
Can you show me an example of the Right swatting a Left politician?
Is there even ONE example?

Let me guess......the Left's propaganda machine will create 100 "authenticated" examples in the next 5 minutes)
Slow your rolI Bob. I haven't looked, just commented on this thread.

Maybe you should read the article before making a ass of yourself:
"911 received a second call from the suspect who was using a computer-generated voice, stating that he/she was upset about Mrs. Greene’s political view on transgender youth rights"

2 calls for the same incident don't constitute being SWATted twice. One call was made to say that there had been a shooting at MTG's home, and another call was made a bit later to say that the reason the first had happened was because of MTG's views on transgender youth. No, she wasn't SWATted twice, just the one time. I even went to Google to see if a second incident had happened, and it hasn't. But, I guess that doesn't stop the conservatives from crying out that they are being attacked and this was an assassination attempt on MTG. And, while the police may have went out on the call, when they realized it was her home upon arrival, they didn't go into full standoff mode, they simply knocked on the door and asked if everything was allright. MUCH different from other SWATting calls that ended tragically that have made it to the news.

Forum List

Back