MTG home swatted 1am this morning

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
THIS Is political. It is crazies of the left swatting conservatives in the hopes that someone will die at the hands of the swat team. I can't believe the police cannot trace the perp. I cannot believe they would continue to fall for this unless they are complicit.

A variation on DOXing, shows how slimy and scummy the Left is.
Essential excerpt;
According to a Rome Police Department report, Rome police officers responded to a 911 call on Wednesday at 01:03 a.m. which led them to initially believe a man who had been shot multiple times in the bathtub at Greene’s home. The caller also stated there was a woman inside the home and possibly children with her. When officers responded Greene assured the officers there was no issue at the home.

“After we cleared the call and went back in service, Rome-Floyd 911 received a call from the suspect, claiming responsibility for the incident and explaining his/her motives,” the report stated. “It was a computer generated voice. They explained they were upset about Ms. Greene’s stance on ‘trans-gender youth’s rights,’ and stated they were trying to ‘swat’ her.”

The report also stated caller said they are connected to a website, which police stated supports cyberstalking, and gave the police their user name on the site.

“Right now, Congresswoman Greene’s safety is our number one concern,” Greene’s spokesperson Nick Dyer said Wednesday. “Late last night, she was a victim of a political attack on her family and home. Whoever committed this violent crime will face the full extent of the law.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A phone call inquiry to confirm the situation before busting down doors should be SOP.

This is banana republic thuggery
The Democrats are a dangerous political cult.
Castro and Hugo Chavez would be proud of them if they were still alive.

castrochavezobama.jpg

Last edited:
THIS Is political. It is crazies of the left swatting conservatives in the hopes that someone will die at the hands of the swat team. I can't believe the police cannot trace the perp. I cannot believe they would continue to fall for this unless they are complicit.

Yup, it was an assassination attempt.

If true, that's wrong.

A variation on DOXing, shows how slimy and scummy the Left is.
Essential excerpt;
According to a Rome Police Department report, Rome police officers responded to a 911 call on Wednesday at 01:03 a.m. which led them to initially believe a man who had been shot multiple times in the bathtub at Greene’s home. The caller also stated there was a woman inside the home and possibly children with her. When officers responded Greene assured the officers there was no issue at the home.

“After we cleared the call and went back in service, Rome-Floyd 911 received a call from the suspect, claiming responsibility for the incident and explaining his/her motives,” the report stated. “It was a computer generated voice. They explained they were upset about Ms. Greene’s stance on ‘trans-gender youth’s rights,’ and stated they were trying to ‘swat’ her.”

The report also stated caller said they are connected to a website, which police stated supports cyberstalking, and gave the police their user name on the site.

“Right now, Congresswoman Greene’s safety is our number one concern,” Greene’s spokesperson Nick Dyer said Wednesday. “Late last night, she was a victim of a political attack on her family and home. Whoever committed this violent crime will face the full extent of the law.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A phone call inquiry to confirm the situation before busting down doors should be SOP.
Whomever perpetrated this is guilty of Terrorism under color of law. I'm sure the FBI antiterrorism task force will hot on this.... NOT! they approve of this kind of mob attacks and misuse of police resources against conservatives and republicans.

Forum List

Back