BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

The ones that do not matter to our leaders. Citizens are a doormat to them.
We fucked ourselves BIG TIME….we didn’t send the slaves home to Africa, Reagan’s dumbass signed the amnesty bill….we’re fucked! We are getting what we deserve, we can thank previous generations for fucking us with their nutlessness.

This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

The election must be decertified and have do over.

no

Question it all you want but if it is false then that in itself proves Gateway Pundit is spreading lies.
My initial reaction is to bury you in examples of lies by the Voice of the Reich (NY Times), Jeff Bezo's Hate Blog, the Amazon.Com Post, CNN, and MSNBCCP to demonstrate the hypocrisy you of the fascist left engage in. but no - I don't think I will, the question is whether GP factually reported.

The commission responding with "Nuhn Uhn" is hardly evidence that they did. An unlinked screen snip from and unknow Reich fact change site is far from evidence.

Do better.

"looking into"

Yeah, that's all you've done. You've just "looked into" it.

:laugh:
Protesting and questioning is part of “looking into” it….right?
423EED25-D0D2-47C0-B18F-C7E3D8A8DCF3.png

Couldn't say for sure. He was if he incited violence against the government.
What do you mean "if?"

1670597169666.png

But he sure as hell didn't do what Trump has done. Not even close.

You mean he didn't make you Nazis cry?

In fact he did, he stood up to you in a very similar way that Trump stands up to you.
You're such a silly goose. Nice to see how desperate you are to deflect!

What am I deflecting, Blowhard?

Forum List

Back