BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

Weren’t you people “looking into” police brutality / racial bias during the summer of 2020?
Yeah, they looked into it by storming the nation's Capitol to stop the peaceful transition of presidential power based on a lie by the most obvious con man the nation has ever seen.

Just stop. You're an embarrassment.

Yeah, they looked into it by storming the nation's Capitol to stop the peaceful transition of presidential power based on a lie by the most obvious con man the nation has ever seen.

Just stop. You're an embarrassment.
Hahaha….yeah, a few hundred people “stormed” THEIR capitol to request a stay of the transfer of power while election fraud could be investigated.
You continue to cry like a little bitch about said request.
Meanwhile you haven’t said shit about this….
F2D1DE53-BCC9-4B75-A20E-4AB8C4D1D326.jpeg

You are the joke, the embarrassment with no credibility.

This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

The election must be decertified and have do over.

Lovely LOADED words by the infamous GWP! :eek:

Example:

COLLUDED WITH vs. WORKED WITH

:rolleyes-41:

Hahaha….yeah, a few hundred people “stormed” THEIR capitol to request a stay of the transfer of power while election fraud could be investigated.
You continue to cry like a little bitch about said request.
Meanwhile you haven’t said shit about this….
View attachment 736753
You are the joke, the embarrassment with no credibility.
Of course I have. You're just making assumptions based on ignorance, the specialty of Trumpsters.

Play with someone else. I've shown you enough attention.

This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

The election must be decertified and have do over.

Laughing......nope!

Dude, almost every former confederate state is MAGA as fuck today.

Deplorables beget deplorables.

Dude, FL voted for DeSantis by nearly 20 points - and gave the state government a Republican super majority.

And, last I checked, FL consists of transplants from all over the place; which only accelerated once the Commie party tried to lock everyone down and force them to take experimental injection for the sake of Big Pharma profits amidst a disease that kills/hurts practically no one.

It's amazing you can't see you're with the baddies.

Dude, FL voted for DeSantis by nearly 20 points - and gave the state government a Republican super majority.

And, last I checked, FL consists of transplants from all over the place; which only accelerated once the Commie party tried to lock everyone down and force them to take experimental injection for the sake of Big Pharma profits amidst a disease that kills/hurts practically no one.

It's amazing you can't see you're with the baddies.

DeSantis cheated, says PillowGuy...

Forum List

Back