BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

68% of the nation agrees with me.

There is a price for the election fraud you've engaged in over the last two decades.

Look, your goal is to destroy the Constitutional Republic, so undermining the faith in elections is just part of the overall fascist democrat agenda.

As your fellow Nazi Marener put it, your Reich opposes the very existence of the United States as a Nation, and seeks to subjugate us as a vassal of a global, one world dictatorship.

Civil war is raging as we speak, and it will become violent, sooner rather than later. I've said for years that the ultimate goal of the Nazi democrats is to incite widespread violence as a pretext to asking China to restore order, ending the Nation once and for all.

68% of idiots, maybe.

Like 95% of democrats think Whites are destroying your duhmobracy?

And you democrats have exactly the same "final solution" in mind that Hitler's Nazis had.

Nazi of a feather and all..

Looks like it takes a coordinated effort that goes back decades.

I agree that Obama is a demagogue - but he didn't give rise to the Nazi democrats on his own.

You make up 99% of what you post.

Awwwww.....and here I was assuming you would substantively address the article because the Left has so much integrity and you just want the facts so you can get to the truth.

I'm sooooooooooooooo disappointed.

Just kidding. You people are pond scum.

That article can be reduced to -- the government officially recognizes the gateway pundit is fake news.

That article can be reduced to -- the government officially recognizes the gateway pundit is fake news.

The fact that you give a flyin' fuck what the government regards at all shows just how ignorant you truly are.

Remember when a hallmark characteristic of the Left was a healthy skepticism of the corporate media and the security state? The Left used to be the "cool kids", the "counter culture".

Now you shill for the establishment like a brain dead bot.

Seriously, I can't even imagine sitting on a message board all day repeating "THE MESSAGE!" over and over again like a masochistic stooge. (Yeah, I came back here a few hours later and you're still pedantically typing away because Lord knows someone MUST stand up for the poor widdle FBI and NBC "News".)

Get some self respect.

The fact that you give a flyin' fuck what the government regards at all shows just how ignorant you truly are.

Remember when a hallmark characteristic of the Left was a healthy skepticism of the corporate media and the security state? The Left used to be the "cool kids", the "counter culture".

Seriously, I can't even imagine sitting on a message board all day repeating "THE MESSAGE!" over and over again like a masochistic stooge. (Yeah, I came back here a few hours later and you're still pedantically typing away because Lord knows someone MUST stand up for the poor widdle FBI and NBC "News".)

Get some self respect.
How about everyone in the world except for brainwashed functional moron GOP base zombies know it...

What the Hell do you think you are?

NOT a brainwashed functional moron GOP base zombie like you. Try journalism and reality someday. Masters in history fluent in three languages I listen to all media and I know yours is pure crap just like every educated person in the world.... Proven scumbag Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts are not reality dumbass.... Just a great way to make money off of rubes... And keep the giant giveaway to the rich of the last 35 years going....

Get some self respect.

We still have that. Not being duped by fake news sites like Gatewaypundit doesn't change that.

Forum List

Back