BREAKING: Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Sends Out Email to Staff Regarding Upcoming Arrest of President Trump on Junk Charges

With 1600 people, there’s not one proofreader? Nevertheless, Bragg is a good example of a low IQ Affirmative Action negro student, like Obama, who was picked up by Harvard to meet their quota so they would not loose Federal Funding.

Not junk.

I am excited to see the SWAT raid for the most dangerous man on earth.

It will be great for the campaign ads.

Cuffs, beat him up a little bit. Smash up Mar a Largo. Break down windows.

Come on Garland, don’t be a faggot. Go in heavy and flex.
Except it isn't going to happen. If they indict him, his lawyer already said he'd turn himself in. And they're not going to make a spectacle of placing the handcuffs on your savior in front of the media...although he should probably be used to the whole handcuff thing already. He is just ginning all of you faithful lemmings up to contribute to his campaign and legal defense coffers. Knowing that you willing feebs will open your wallets and give him your cash unquestioningly. The consummate grifter.

Listen to this !

"Not legitimate".

lmao :p

Hey stupid leftard, your president is "not legitimate".

Stupid leftards... they get dumber by the minute.
Where as this lemming ^^^^^^ only seems to be able to speak in monosyllabic grunts...LEFTARD!!...Derp! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, Biden is legitimate. Just as your great white savior was..even though he turned out to be a complete fraud. :)

“We do not tolerate attempts to intimidate our office or threaten the rule of law in New York,” Bragg wrote. “Our law enforcement partners will ensure that any specific or credible threats against the office will be fully investigated and that the proper safeguards are in place so all 1,600 of us have a secure work environment.”

I check your sources and can't find anything mentioned on what's going on here. What do you have to refute this that I have?
While crime is rampant all over NYC, and no cash bail lets out repeat offenders who just harm people again, this moronic Democat, (but i repeat myself) goes after President Trump because he is ordered to by the Marxists who want to destroy this country. Yes, Demofacists are really that stupid.

Every day, i pray that you morons end up like these victims who the black turd Bragg allows to happen.

While crime is rampant all over NYC, and no cash bail lets out repeat offenders who just harm people again, this moronic Democat, (but i repeat myself) goes after President Trump because he is ordered to by the Marxists who want to destroy this country. Yes, Demofacists are really that stupid.

Every day, i pray that you morons end up like these victims who the black turd Bragg allows to happen.

That's what Martha Stewart said before she went to jail.

Uh-huh. Sure. Got any legitimate source?...no??
Didn't think so.
Don't really need the OP or a "legitimate" source. Fact is, they are arresting Trump for something many have done and not been arrested for, regarding campaign finance law violations. This is coming from the state of New York. Why aren't they arresting AOC for her campaign finance law violations? Obama had the highest dollar total of campaign finance law violations. Why wasn't he arrested? Bill Clinton paid off many women. Why wasn't he arrested? And we have John Edwards who also violated campaign finance laws and the DOJ let him go.

Maybe we can get Trump executed prior to the 2024 election. We could save democracy.

Don't really need the OP or a "legitimate" source. Fact is, they are arresting Trump for something many have done and not been arrested for, regarding campaign finance law violations. This is coming from the state of New York. Why aren't they arresting AOC for her campaign finance law violations? Obama had the highest dollar total of campaign finance law violations. Why wasn't he arrested? Bill Clinton paid off many women. Why wasn't he arrested? And we have John Edwards who also violated campaign finance laws and the DOJ let him go.

:rolleyes:

"there is other crime that happens, so crime Trump commits is ok".

Right moron? Thats what you are arguing with a straight face?

Also, violent crime exploded under Trump, how come you never blamed him?

Dummy, John Edwards was indicted and arrested.

Here is his mug shot:

0615-edwards-285.jpg

So what is so special that is happening to Trump that didn't happen to others?

I was thinking about doing a search on who here is against protests. I bet cons are more against protests than dems. Bet we will see it's your side who's now being hypocritical, who's how you say, FLIP FLOPPING, on protests.

And are they violent? Are they armed? I hear the leaders of our last major protest feel they fucked up by not being better armed.
There most likely will be very little done. However, if it is there will be little complaining from Deplorables as the bar was set from Progs. Free the freedom men and women from January 6 to start. We know this is the real fascism. And frankly, if there was an uprising from that what the government would have done would be interesting. Nothing happened.

With 1600 people, there’s not one proofreader? Nevertheless, Bragg is a good example of a low IQ Affirmative Action negro student, like Obama, who was picked up by Harvard to meet their quota so they would not loose Federal Funding.

Fake News from the Gateway pundit.

Forum List

Back