It's Not Illegal To Be A Pig

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Excellent article about the Democrat's persecution of Trump. Many have been accused of and been found guilty of campaign finance law violations but none have ever spent time in jail. Bill Clinton has paid off several mistresses and so have others, including John Edwards, whom the linked article is about. Obama has also had the largest amount of campaign finance law violations but wasn't arrested for it. Currently we have AOC being investigated for campaign finance law violations. What are the odds she will be arrested? Zero, and even in the very same state of New York nonetheless. Where is her arrest warrant? But, Donald Trump needs to be arrested solely due to TDS. As the article states and precedent has already been set (by the DOJ itself nonetheless), it's not illegal to be a pig.

Last edited:
Do you think people who contributed campaign money to any candidate does so with the idea that they will use it to pay hush money to a mistress?

Here is the part where you defend marriage infidelity.
I'm saying that it has been done before and the violators did not go to jail. And yet lefties think Trump should. In fact, Obama is on record as having the most dollars in campaign finance law violations and yet he didn't go to jail or was even arrested. We've also got this with John Kerry:

Last edited:
Excellent article about the Democrat's persecution of Trump. Many have been accused of and been found guilty of campaign finance law violations but none have ever spent time in jail. Bill Clinton has paid off several mistresses and so have others, including John Edwards, whom the linked article is about. Obama has also had the largest amount of campaign finance law violations but wasn't arrested for it. Currently we have AOC being investigated for campaign finance law violations. What are the odds she will be arrested? Zero. But, Donald Trump needs to be arrested solely due to TDS. As the article states and precedent has already been set (by the DOJ itself nonetheless), it's not illegal to be a pig.

Here's the problem. Trump used the fact that former presidents have committed those same crimes, to commit those same crimes. It's like he figured if they got away with it so can he. So everything from stealing classified documents to using his personal phone to conduct official business, he did everything everyone else ever did and felt he was above the law and would get away with it.

And I believe he will. That won't shock me. What will shock me is if no other Republican (Ron DiSantis) can beat him with all the shit Trump did.

And even if Trump survives those primaries, which will shock the shit out of me, he won't win the General. Ron D might.

Here's the problem. Trump used the fact that former presidents have committed those same crimes, to commit those same crimes. It's like he figured if they got away with it so can he. So everything from stealing classified documents to using his personal phone to conduct official business, he did everything everyone else ever did and felt he was above the law and would get away with it.

And I believe he will. That won't shock me. What will shock me is if no other Republican (Ron DiSantis) can beat him with all the shit Trump did.

And even if Trump survives those primaries, which will shock the shit out of me, he won't win the General. Ron D might.
A precedent is a precedent is a precedent. Democrats have already declared that these are not crimes to be arrested for and yet they feel Trump should be arrested for the same thing. It's called hypocrisy and political abuse of power. Obama had the most dollars in campaign finance law violations but was not arrested.

A precedent is a precedent is a precedent. Democrats have already declared that these are not crimes to be arrested for and yet they feel Trump should be arrested for the same thing. It's called hypocrisy and political abuse of power. Obama had the most dollars in campaign finance law violations but was not arrested.
Trump should be charged with insurrection. In fact that one's probably coming. Okay so we settle with Trump. Guilty no jail time on this one. I mean we do have him on this one right? He is guilty right? You're just saying "they all do it" right? That's your defense on this one?

I hope he gets arrested….. only for the fact it will blow up in Democrats’ faces. People are tired of Democrat hypocrites.
One of the most famous insurrections was in declaring independence from Britain. It seems like we are on the road to Democrats abusing their power to such an extreme that Americans will demand their independence from a similar tyrannical government as old England.

Trump should be charged with insurrection. In fact that one's probably coming. Okay so we settle with Trump. Guilty no jail time on this one. I mean we do have him on this one right? He is guilty right? You're just saying "they all do it" right? That's your defense on this one?
Thanks for your opinion. But, it is a TDS opinion, of no value.

A guy by the name of Bill Clinton was crucified for a free blowjob.
In public opinion, yes. Legally, Clinton was found guilty for obstructing Justice and cover up because he did not want people to know about his blowjob. The sad thing was that Clinton was so popular, so well-liked, he could have acknowledged the affair and left it at that and still win reelection. But, in addition to an overactive pecker, Clinton was vain and had an ego which caused him to obstruct and cover up.

In public opinion, yes. Legally, Clinton was found guilty for obstructing Justice and cover up because he did not want people to know about his blowjob. The sad thing was that Clinton was so popular, so well-liked, he could have acknowledged the affair and left it at that and still win reelection. But, in addition to an overactive pecker, Clinton was vain and had an ego which caused him to obstruct and cover up.
Trump does obstruction and cover-up also.

Do you think people who contributed campaign money to any candidate does so with the idea that they will use it to pay hush money to a mistress?

Here is the part where you defend marriage infidelity.
Yes, of course they do.

Excellent article about the Democrat's persecution of Trump. Many have been accused of and been found guilty of campaign finance law violations but none have ever spent time in jail. Bill Clinton has paid off several mistresses and so have others, including John Edwards, whom the linked article is about. Obama has also had the largest amount of campaign finance law violations but wasn't arrested for it. Currently we have AOC being investigated for campaign finance law violations. What are the odds she will be arrested? Zero, and even in the very same state of New York nonetheless. Where is her arrest warrant? But, Donald Trump needs to be arrested solely due to TDS. As the article states and precedent has already been set (by the DOJ itself nonetheless), it's not illegal to be a pig.

The sex life's of politicians has been used hard when trying to discredit before elections. At non election times they are paid off or kept quiet.
Do not really care much about other peoples sex life's,
True Its embarrassing when its a president.
And sexual misbehavior is in no way limited to what political party you choice.

The Daily Show? Al Franken is hosting this week.
Sorry, that went over my head. Could you translate it into English please? Are you talking about yet another Democrat similar to Trump that wasn't arrested and is, in fact, doing fairly well for himself?

Forum List

Back