Breaking: Man linked to Boston Bombers killed by FBI

CaféAuLait;7270460 said:
An Orlando man being questioned by FBI tried to attack FBI agent, FBI agent killed him. Breaking no link. I wonder what he was being asked or wanted for?

Keep us posted. Ya don't mess around with the bureau and expect to live. :lol:

FBI agent kills man linked to Boston bombing suspects

May 21, 2013 - By Richard Esposito and Matthew DeLuca, NBC News

An FBI agent was involved in a deadly shooting connected to the Boston Marathon bombing case.

The man who was shot, Ibragim Todashev, had been interviewed about his connections to the bombing suspects before by the FBI and started out cooperative, NBC sources said.

The suspect then went to attack the agent and was shot, the sources said.

The suspect is deceased, the FBI said.

“We are currently responding to a shooting incident involving an FBI special agent,” FBI Special Agent Dave Couvertier said in a statement to NBC News.

“The incident occurred in Orlando, Florida. The agent encountered the suspect while conducting official duties,” Couvertier said. “We do not have any further details at this time.

We expect to have more information later this morning.”

FBI agent kills man linked to Boston bombing suspects - U.S. News

==================================================================================

"Ibragim Todashev"??? - definitely sounds Irish to me... :D

One recipe for "Radical Islamist Sleeper-Cell" conspiracy theories comin' right up... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
My father recently had his home searched and computer seized by the FBI and Homeland security after my half brother (who was living with my father) was found to have searched "chechen rebels" on his iphone.

I'm waiting on them to show up at my door anytime now.

Last edited:
My father recently had his home searched and computer seized by the FBI and Homeland security after my half brother (who was living with my father) was found to have searched "chechen rebels" on his iphone.

There has got to be more to the story then what you mentioned.

No not really, my half brother was pulled over and subsequently arrested for driving with a suspended license and the officer went through his phone and noticed the links to Chechen rebel websites and called the FBI. The rest is history.

Maybe it's a misprint and should have been "Man linking FBI to Boston Terrorists was shot by FBI."

And, of course, the Obama administration has NO KNOWLEDGE of the ongoing investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing. Talk to the hand, or Jay Carney.

Obama, Biden, Holder, Kerry, Clinton, and all of Obama's senior advisors are all still waiting for their CRANIAL/RECTAL INVERSION reversal surgery.

No not really, my half brother was pulled over and subsequently arrested for driving with a suspended license and the officer went through his phone and noticed the links to Chechen rebel websites and called the FBI. The rest is history.

Sounds like an illegal search to me. WTF?

Sounds like an illegal search to me. WTF?

My half brother is not very bright. He probably gave them permission. I haven't spoken with him since he's still in jail.

Forum List

Back