Breaking Live: Police Have Arrived at CHOP

C7930420-C4B2-4DFD-A5E6-502258763B5D.png

Several other law enforcement agencies are helping.

Why now?

Hmmm, maybe the heads up that patriots would be there July 4th
to restore law and order and clean up the mess afterward

They are stating the entire perimeter is secured. No way out for protesters is my understanding. If so, sounds like lots of arrests will occur. They have lots of vans there.

From yesterday (6/30)

Calls to end Seattle's 'CHOP' zone increase as protestors say they won't leave

"SEATTLE – Protestors said they believe they are not to blame for the violence that has unfolded at the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest zone, known as CHOP. Many of them said they are not leaving the occupation until their demands for reform are met by city leaders.

"Protestors have been positioned outside of the Seattle Police Department’s East precinct for weeks.

"People who live and work in the Capitol Hill community said enough is enough with CHOP, after another shooting left one person dead and one person critically injured.

"As the calls for an end to CHOP increase, local activist, Andre Taylor said he had to agree.

"'I’m sorry, but this needs to come to an end. Period. This needs to come to an end. That’s my position! End this!' shouted Taylor. 'This is something extremely serious and violence is being drawn to that area.'

"Taylor is the founder Not This Time, an organization focused on reducing fatal police encounters and rebuilding healthy communities."

Forum List

Back