Breaking: Letter Surfaces of Obama Foundation Admitting in 2018 They Keep Classified Documents in Unsecured Storage at Furniture Warehouse

Do you think Walker would be a good congressman?

What committees do you think he should be on?
He will be far better than any democrat... look at what the dems have done to our nation and the world around us....
Where are the common sense dems we use to see?... have they all signed off on America last?.....

He will be far better than any democrat... look at what the dems have done to our nation and the world around us....
Where are the common sense dems we use to see?... have they all signed off on America last?.....
Yes, I know you hate Democrats. Forget about them for a second if you can

You really think Walker is a good fit for the legislative branch?

So you think he would fit right in with let's say the foreign affairs committee sitting at the table giving his input on national security, foreign policy and treaties, flying to the middle east, Asia and Russia to discuss these issues with world leaders?

Is that what you are saying?

Hoffman estates is a NARA controlled facility.

"• All of the documents from the Obama administration are in the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration. NARA took legal and physical custody of records and artifacts from Obama’s two terms when it ended on Jan. 20, 2017, as called for in the Presidential Records Act.

• The documents — and NARA puts the number at 30 million, not 33 million — were packed up and trucked to 2500 W. Golf Road in Hoffman Estates. For now, that is the official home of the Barack Obama Presidential Library. It’s in a leased former furniture store on a busy street. NARA runs the presidential library system."

• The Obama documents and artifacts were hauled by NARA to Hoffman Estates in anticipation of establishing the Obama Presidential Library in the Obama Presidential Center in Chicago."

Ok. So very strange language then. Im not sure why you would say you were moving something from place X to a NARA controlled facility if place X was a NARA control facility. Wouldn't you say we are moving the documents from place X to another NARA controlled facility? Would you say Im moving my car from this garage to my garage if you owned both garages?

Ok. So very strange language then. Im not sure why you would say you were moving something from place X to a NARA controlled facility if place X was a NARA control facility. Wouldn't you say we are moving the documents from place X to another NARA controlled facility? Would you say Im moving my car from this garage to my garage if you owned both garages?
Don't know. You would have to ask NARA. The point is the documents were under NARA control the entire time.

Do you think Walker would be a good congressman?

What committees do you think he should be on?
Is Warnock really any better qualified?

Walker was an NFL RB, Olympic bobsledder, MMA fighter (I was unaware of that), owns a couple businesses in Georgia and is now getting into politics. Senator seems a high position for your first post for sure

Warnock is a Baptist pastor and now a Senator. Seems like a high position for your first post.

That's his official bio where can say whatever he wants as a qualification.

Is Warnock really any better qualified?

Walker was an NFL RB, Olympic bobsledder, MMA fighter (I was unaware of that), owns a couple businesses in Georgia and is now getting into politics. Senator seems a high position for your first post for sure

Warnock is a Baptist pastor and now a Senator. Seems like a high position for your first post.

That's his official bio where can say whatever he wants as a qualification.
But you have heard Walker talk which is probably why you are avoiding my questions.

But you have heard Walker talk which is probably why you are avoiding my questions.
I have. Neither is particularly qualified is the point. You are by asking if people think if Walker is qualified are implying that Warnock or is at least more qualified. There is no evidence to support that implication

He made no mistake. NARA was involved in the entire process.

"• All of the documents from the Obama administration are in the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration. NARA took legal and physical custody of records and artifacts from Obama’s two terms when it ended on Jan. 20, 2017, as called for in the Presidential Records Act.

• The documents — and NARA puts the number at 30 million, not 33 million — were packed up and trucked to 2500 W. Golf Road in Hoffman Estates. For now, that is the official home of the Barack Obama Presidential Library. It’s in a leased former furniture store on a busy street. NARA runs the presidential library system."

Totally untrue, but don’t let the truth get in the way of your desperate defense of Obozo STEALING classified material and keeping it in a wide open warehouse. Which third world dictators did he sell that information to? Also, haven’t you morons been denying that Obozo even took those 30 million documents? At least keep your lies consistent....

Notice how there's no letterhead to say who or where it's from, and no signature. Anybody can (and probably did), make this up and say it's from Obama.

How stupid and gullible are you for reposting this garbage.
How stupid and desperate are you to defend the idiot Obozo? Showing your gullibility and utter lack of reading skills. Now prove that somebody made it up retard. You won’t because it’s just a pathetic excuse from you. As usual.

I have. Neither is particularly qualified is the point. You are by asking if people think if Walker is qualified are implying that Warnock or is at least more qualified. There is no evidence to support that implication
I have heard Warnock speak. He doesn't sound like an idiot.

Totally untrue, but don’t let the truth get in the way of your desperate defense of Obozo STEALING classified material and keeping it in a wide open warehouse. Which third world dictators did he sell that information to? Also, haven’t you morons been denying that Obozo even took those 30 million documents? At least keep your lies consistent....
NARA had possession the entire time.

Don't be so gullible. It makes you a bad voter.

Cat-nip-meter doesn't listen to the words, and is so full of self import, has to get the last word in.
Warnock as a whole, is yellowier than Xi!!

Forum List

Back