BREAKING: Joe Biden Morning Joe Interview on Rape Charges

Who do you believe?

• Joe Biden

• Tara Reade

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only person that has less credibility than Creepy Joe about sexual harassment is Slick Willy.

Creepy Joe lied about the Ukraine corruption. The sonofabitch is lying about not raping Tara.

Only stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats would believe him.

Just like they voted for Crooked Hillary that defended her husband's sexual harassment they will vote for the rapist Joe. They figure they will get a bigger welfare check if Creepy Joe is elected so they don't give a shit.

Then they wonder why we ridicule them.

I believe in the idea / ideal that all who are accused are "innocent until proven guilty" in all but one respect.

If a person actually does commit a crime against another, they are in REALITY - guilty of the act, even before the allegation is made.

That said, I do not know where the TRUTH or reality actually is in this case any more than I did with Blasey Ford and her allegations against Kavanaugh.

Biden said in Ford's case “Women are to be believed, given the benefit of the doubt, as they come forward and say something that is that they said happened to them,"

In my opinion, Tara Reade is completely entitled to be given the "benefit of the doubt" based not only on Biden's own words but also based on the fact that she went the extra mile in actually filing a police report in her case.

In Joe Biden's case, he deserves as much a presumption of "innocence" as Tara Reade is to be given her "benefit of the doubt."

They can not BOTH be right.

Biden started off looking as convincing as he could have possibly could and then slowly lost some of his plausible deniability as the interview progressed.

I can not say which one I absolutely believe at this point. However, it seems that the severity of the allegations alone - should be sufficient to create at least some level of skepticism about Biden's claims of transparency and also about his defense.

I agree with Biden on one thing.

The TRUTH is what matters, here.

Was the truth in tramps cases investigated, NOPE. (cases is plural)

~~~~~~
On the other hand, Blasey Ford's allegations were unsubstantiated and could not be proven, Whereas tracing Tara Reade's accusations are certainly traceable even to the point where her mother spoke on the air to Larry King regarding Biden's attack on her daughter Tara. Unfortunately the Larry King airing has been censored by YouTube....

I haven't voted in my own poll yet, because (surprisingly) Biden was a little more convincing than Blubba was, when HE was confronted. Some people (many) believed Blubba too. I didn't.

I thought it would be more obvious, one way or the other.

What I do think is damaging to Biden, is his insistence about there not being anything to find about Tara in his (now sealed) files. AND his insistence about looking in the "Senate Archives."

That smacks of a possible inside job along the lines of Hillary's FBI files or DuhBummer's Birth Certificate.

Biden failed to even mention having any encounter with Tara at all.

It would be interesting, if a photo of the two together were to emerge.

Huh.

I believe in the idea / ideal that all who are accused are "innocent until proven guilty" in all but one respect.

If a person actually does commit a crime against another, they are in REALITY - guilty of the act, even before the allegation is made.

That said, I do not know where the TRUTH or reality actually is in this case any more than I did with Blasey Ford and her allegations against Kavanaugh.

Biden said in Ford's case “Women are to be believed, given the benefit of the doubt, as they come forward and say something that is that they said happened to them,"

In my opinion, Tara Reade is completely entitled to be given the "benefit of the doubt" based not only on Biden's own words but also based on the fact that she went the extra mile in actually filing a police report in her case.

In Joe Biden's case, he deserves as much a presumption of "innocence" as Tara Reade is to be given her "benefit of the doubt."

They can not BOTH be right.

Biden started off looking as convincing as he could have possibly could and then slowly lost some of his plausible deniability as the interview progressed.

I can not say which one I absolutely believe at this point. However, it seems that the severity of the allegations alone - should be sufficient to create at least some level of skepticism about Biden's claims of transparency and also about his defense.

I agree with Biden on one thing.

The TRUTH is what matters, here.

Was the truth in tramps cases investigated, NOPE. (cases is plural)

~~~~~~
On the other hand, Blasey Ford's allegations were unsubstantiated and could not be proven, Whereas tracing Tara Reade's accusations are certainly traceable even to the point where her mother spoke on the air to Larry King regarding Biden's attack on her daughter Tara. Unfortunately the Larry King airing has been censored by YouTube....

…..she had no facts, and the evidence weighed against her.

“Witness named by Kavanaugh accuser becomes third to deny being at party

A witness, reportedly named by Christine Blasey Ford as one of the people at the high school party where Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly sexually assaulted her, told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday she was not there.

The attorney for Leland Ingham Keyser told the Senate Judiciary Committee that Keyser does not remember being at the party Ford described as the location of the alleged assault.

"Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford," Keyser said in the statement. CNN reported Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford's.” Witness named by Kavanaugh accuser becomes third to deny being at party

Interview starts soon.

http%3A//www.msnbc.com/6e5da9bb-8311-408c-b89f-212bc9f845b1

Let the discussions begin.
We all know now after the Ukraine thing that this is just Trump trying to manufacture dirt on his opponent.

And, Trump's 1000 times more a rapist than Joe so even if Joe raped one girl, Trump raped 999.
"...even if Joe raped one girl..." If Joe Biden raped someone, Sealy he shouldn't be the Democratic nominee for President! That has zero to do with Donald Trump or anyone else!
Yes. It does.

1588356287585.png

The question that wasn't asked of Sleepy Joe, but needs to be is this- In the event he is elected, will he used the power of the Federal Government against Ms. Reade for bringing this matter to light?

Interview starts soon.

We all know now after the Ukraine thing that this is just Trump trying to manufacture dirt on his opponent.

And, Trump's 1000 times more a rapist than Joe so even if Joe raped one girl, Trump raped 999.

Tara Reade is a Democrat, and no she isn't in cahoots with President Trump at all.

Further, this isn't about Trump at all.

Trump wasn't a witness to this alleged rape. This has nothing to do with President Trump's qualifications and morality at all, time to focus on Ms. Reade's reports about Biden behavior and whether or not they are acceptable or not.
Trump was a democrat too. A lot of former Democrats are uge Trump supporters today. So she might not be a Republican but she's probably a huge Trump supporter.

I already heard the evidence. Back then she told people he made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't tell anyone he stuck a finger up her pussy.

Just like Kavanaugh didn't forcibly hold down that woman and threaten to rape her. Or did he?

Anyways, if all the stuff about Trump didn't disqualify him then Biden is our guy despite Tara's claims. All he did was sniff her hair and grab her pussy. YOU have a problem with that? LOL

Kavanaugh can’t even be confirmed by witnesses that he was there.

Interview starts soon.

Tara Reade is a Democrat, and no she isn't in cahoots with President Trump at all.

Trump wasn't a witness to this alleged rape. This has nothing to do with President Trump's qualifications and morality at all, time to focus on Ms. Reade's reports about Biden behavior and whether or not they are acceptable or not.
Trump was a democrat too. A lot of former Democrats are uge Trump supporters today. So she might not be a Republican but she's probably a huge Trump supporter.

I already heard the evidence. Back then she told people he made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't tell anyone he stuck a finger up her pussy.

Just like Kavanaugh didn't forcibly hold down that woman and threaten to rape her. Or did he?

Anyways, if all the stuff about Trump didn't disqualify him then Biden is our guy despite Tara's claims. All he did was sniff her hair and grab her pussy. YOU have a problem with that? LOL

Ford didn't remember for certain the WHEN and the WHERE of the THERE. That kind of makes it impossible for anyone to confirm.

Interview starts soon.

Ford didn't remember for certain the WHEN and the WHERE of the THERE. That kind of makes it impossible for anyone to confirm.

She kind of had it narrowed down...to within a county and within several years? Now THERE is a rock solid witness that your local prosecutor is gonna just LOVE! (eye roll)

Interview starts soon.

She kind of had it narrowed down...to within a county and within several years? Now THERE is a rock solid witness that your local prosecutor is gonna just LOVE! (eye roll)

That definitely makes it a bit more difficult, but that's why there is no statute of limitation on rape in Maryland.

Hiring detectives to go door to door in the county, asking what the people heard 35 years ago on the weekends in the county would be a good start. Considering the fact that the allegation was made that the Gang Rape Parties were occurring on a weekly basis, there is a good chance that someone remembers it.

Interview starts soon.

That definitely makes it a bit more difficult, but that's why there is no statute of limitation on rape in Maryland.

Hiring detectives to go door to door in the county, asking what the people heard 35 years ago on the weekends in the county would be a good start. Considering the fact that the allegation was made that the Gang Rape Parties were occurring on a weekly basis, there is a good chance that someone remembers it.
With all due respect, Prince...the woman who made that allegation turned out to be such an unbelievable witness that she wasn't called to testify in front of Senators. She claimed that these gang rapes happened continually at parties that she attended but nobody else recalls them and she can't explain why she would have kept going to parties where women were routinely gang raped! The whole thing bordered on farce.

Watch how slow the women’s groups are to respond to the charge against Biden vs. how quick they were to take the guilty before innocent approach with Kavanaugh.
How should they react? Sounds like they shouldn't do to Joe what they did to Trump.

And notice how the Republicans didn't impeach Trump for trying to get Ukraine to make up fake news about Joe? They would have impeached Obama for doing that.

Amazing how Trump was able to get Biden on video bragging how he shook down the Ukraine by withholding aide unless they backed off investigating his corrupt son. Wow!

I don't think the libtards and #MEPOO people realized this same S will be shoved straight up their arses.

At the worst possible time. From a senile old pervert who defended (diddled and smelled) women his whole career.

Forum List

Back