Breaking: Joe Biden Issues Proclamation --- Transgender Americans "Shape Our Nation's Soul" --- March 31, 2023 to be Transgender Day of Visibility

Guess I need to brush up in my reading of American history?
My entire life, I thought our nation was the result of the Founding Fathers and the US Constitution.
Now, president Biden has informed everyone that our country's foundation is actually based on brave perverted men wearing dresses and pretending to be women.
Learn something new everyday. ... :dunno:

Yes they do! They should be treated with the respect as anyone else would.

They're people. To suggest otherwise is what a nazi would do.
Nonsense .
That's like a shallow buffoon telling us that a car without an engine is still a car .
You only give respect to people who can understand the concept and can reciprocate .
Otherwise they are human shells , just like the engine less car is just a shell .

bidenisapsololhahahaha.jpg

NO!.. they should be treated with the absolute DISrespect that any other CRAZY person would get. And those who allow these DIShonorable, cowardly, men pervert-lunatics to participate in women's sports, ought to be JAILED.

Yeah, ya had me there for a second until you brought out the "N" word.

Like the nazi that killed those little Christian children in Tennessee? I bet that sick murdering fuck is your hero.

Is that what you want to be when you grow up, a mentally ill martyr?

They've been treated like people and they have betrayed parents in schools. They have gone after our kids (GROOMING) and have been given protection by the very schools that WE SUPPORT WITH OUR TAXES. NOW they have KILLED OUR CHILDREN and it appears this transnut targeted the child of the pastor who was counselling her. DISGRACE. and the regime wants to send its support to these people who are threatening christians and conservatives with violence unless they have the license to mutilate our kids.

no.

Maybe this crazed mentally challenged group have the protection of this Biden Regime but They do not have the support of America.

he's silent on the Trump indictment, this is what he's up to lol

All the perverted thought and perversion thought ---- it reminds me so much of how things fell apart in Rome under Caligula. Trannies are the soul of America??? But no problem with locking up political opponents so they can't run against him?

Yep, Caligula.

All the perverted thought and perversion thought ---- it reminds me so much of how things fell apart in Rome under Caligula. Trannies are the soul of America??? But no problem with locking up political opponents so they can't run against him?

Yep, Caligula.

We're living history, witnessing the collapse of a great empire—front row seats for all. No more need we gaze back into the distant past to learn about the fall of Rome, of Egypt nor Carthage; it's all here in living color in all its spectacle, clamor and terror.

Forum List

Back