BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

What can you say besides Joe should have rotted from the tree by now. Wednesday in San Francisco we will see what Xi gets for his money

Let's see your news make it past breitbart. Even Fox News. Show me when the story breaks on Fox News. No conspiracy theories about why it doesn't. I think it will die with breitbart. Maybe, maybe this gives the new House Speaker something to investigate.

Is this to take the attention off Trump's trial woes?

Court of public opinion says what? Liar. LOL.

I'm not giving breitbart the dignity of a capital B or a click on their site. May as well be the National Enquirer.
YET you NEVER defend him....most interesting.
That is maybe the chiefest reason to suspect he is guilty as Hell, that his most ardent defenders never defend him, they just attack the attackers.
i

YET you NEVER defend him....most interesting.
That is maybe the chiefest reason to suspect he is guilty as Hell, that his most ardent defenders never defend him, they just attack the attackers.
i
Why entertain your insanity? I shouldn't have even bumped this thread to the top.

whats that got to do with his fathers involvment??

youve used everything you can to make excuses like you know joe is guilty,,
Breaking news

Former FBI informant Alexander Smirnov was arrested again in Nevada on Thursday, two days after a federal judge released him from custody on charges of telling the FBI lies about President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.
The disgraced ex-informant had been a key witness for congressional Republicans bent on impeaching the president — an inquiry that now lies in tatters.

Forum List

Back