BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

you not posting it proves youre a liar,,

thats good enough for me,,
Wrong. I’m tired of posting proof of right wing bullshit only to see the same bullshit posted again.

I’ll be glad to show you that those were documented loans from Joe to Jim that were paid back. Hell I’ve posted it before and had it ignored.

I want something for my labor. I want you to never tell that lie again and jump on anyone who tells it.

You know I have that proof or you’d take the deal

Wrong. I’m tired of posting proof of right wing bullshit only to see the same bullshit posted again.

I’ll be glad to show you that those were documented loans from Joe to Jim that were paid back. Hell I’ve posted it before and had it ignored.

I want something for my labor. I want you to never tell that lie again and jump on anyone who tells it.

You know I have that proof or you’d take the deal
do you know how I know youre lying right now??

because you have spent more time trying to make a deal with me than it would take to post your link,,,

if youre going to make shit up at least make it believable,,

a claim is not proof,,

why do you think they didnt want to post the proof in this article??

comer posted his proof,,
Comer posted two checks… marked loan repayment.

CNN saw the docs that showed those loans going to Jim

You got what you wanted now stop making those claims and stomp on anyone else who makes em.

Comer posted two checks… marked loan repayment.

CNN saw the docs that showed those loans going to Jim

You got what you wanted now stop making those claims and stomp on anyone else who makes em.
I take your article at face value,,

CNN says an un-named person saw a document that showed a wire transfer,,

thats a claim not proof,,

why didnt they say the name of the person and post the document??

a claim is not proof,,

why do you think they didnt want to post the proof in this article??

comer posted his proof,,
But banking records reviewed by CNN, which Comer’s committee possesses, provide substantial evidence in support of the Democrats’ assertions that there was indeed a $200,000 loan from Joe Biden to James Biden less than two months before the James Biden “loan repayment” check to Joe Biden for the same amount.

The evidence CNN has reviewed is almost certainly only a fraction of the evidence Comer’s Republican-controlled committee has obtained, given that the committee subpoenaed years of financial records; the fraction CNN has seen does not prove with absolute certainty that there was a loan. But even this small batch of evidence clearly shows that the Democrats have documents at least partially substantiating their assertions about the check – and that Comer has not yet released some documents that undercut his efforts to raise public suspicions about the Bidens.

What the evidence shows

A source with direct access to the documents Comer’s committee has obtained via subpoena provided CNN with copies of some of the James Biden banking records the committee obtained as part of its broader investigation into the finances of members of the president’s family.

Comer’s team does not dispute that these banking records show that James Biden was sent a $200,000 wire transfer on January 12, 2018, less than two months before James Biden and Sara Biden wrote Joe Biden the March 1, 2018, “loan repayment” check for $200,000.

But banking records reviewed by CNN, which Comer’s committee possesses, provide substantial evidence in support of the Democrats’ assertions that there was indeed a $200,000 loan from Joe Biden to James Biden less than two months before the James Biden “loan repayment” check to Joe Biden for the same amount.

The evidence CNN has reviewed is almost certainly only a fraction of the evidence Comer’s Republican-controlled committee has obtained, given that the committee subpoenaed years of financial records; the fraction CNN has seen does not prove with absolute certainty that there was a loan. But even this small batch of evidence clearly shows that the Democrats have documents at least partially substantiating their assertions about the check – and that Comer has not yet released some documents that undercut his efforts to raise public suspicions about the Bidens.

What the evidence shows

A source with direct access to the documents Comer’s committee has obtained via subpoena provided CNN with copies of some of the James Biden banking records the committee obtained as part of its broader investigation into the finances of members of the president’s family.

Comer’s team does not dispute that these banking records show that James Biden was sent a $200,000 wire transfer on January 12, 2018, less than two months before James Biden and Sara Biden wrote Joe Biden the March 1, 2018, “loan repayment” check for $200,000.
and yet they cant tell us the name of the person that saw it or a copy of any document,,

Providing proof to Trumpers is a pointless endeavor

well I aint a trumper,,

and I did say I accept your link at face value,,,

why does that trigger you??
Sure buddy. There are no Trumpers

Or QFreaks

Or Fight Club

As part of “accepting it” yu never tell that lie again and jump all over anyone who does.

That was the deal

whats that got to do with his fathers involvment??

youve used everything you can to make excuses like you know joe is guilty,,
Notice this breaking news made it one day in the news cycle? Must be bullshit. And the timing makes it seem like Republicans were trying to take attention off Trump who's on trial for business fraud.

It didn't work.

Notice this breaking news made it one day in the news cycle? Must be bullshit. And the timing makes it seem like Republicans were trying to take attention off Trump who's on trial for business fraud.

It didn't work.
been more than one day,,

and whats trump got to do with it??

did yu wake up with your TDS itcchy again??

Question about these Hunter Biden hearings going on right now

“Why do the Republicans want it behind closed doors and not out for the whole public to see?”

But depositions also have disadvantages. For one, the material only becomes public if the committee decides to release it, and lawmakers can use selective leaks to convey a misleading picture of the testimony. Democrats say that’s what Republicans have been doing with a series of depositions with six Justice Department officials in recent weeks.

Whether Jordan made a misleading statement about the Weiss testimony or not, it certainly created a game of telephone, with different people offering different accounts of what was said.

Forum List

Back