BREAKING! It's Over: Biden Received 'Laundered' Chinese Money Disguised As Loan Repayment

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

• Banned
He's busted. The Usurper is a blatant crook. Not even Louisiana's former crooked democrat Governor Edwin Edwards would attempt to align himself with the communists to do something like this. He had patriotism. Biden is oblivious to patriotism.

Let's see your news make it past breitbart. Even Fox News. Show me when the story breaks on Fox News. No conspiracy theories about why it doesn't. I think it will die with breitbart. Maybe, maybe this gives the new House Speaker something to investigate.

Is this to take the attention off Trump's trial woes?

Court of public opinion says what? Liar. LOL.

I'm not giving breitbart the dignity of a capital B or a click on their site. May as well be the National Enquirer.

Let's see your news make it past breitbart. Even Fox News. Show me when the story breaks on Fox News. No conspiracy theories about why it doesn't. I think it will die with breitbart. Maybe, maybe this gives the new House Speaker something to investigate.

I'm not giving breitbart the dignity of a capital B or a click on their site. May as well be the National Enquirer.
We get just about one bombshell per day.

What happened to that $200,000 check?

The National Enquirer is right more often than CNN and MSNBC these days:

The National Enquirer is right more often than CNN and MSNBC these days:

More important than the crazy stories they tell are the real stories they buried.

National Enquirer owner admits it buried stories for Trump​

Do you know how this works? So Trump knows bad press is coming from someone. He has the Enquirer contact that person, pay them for the exclusive, have them pay a confidentiality agreement, then they bury the story so it doesn't come out. And the victim can't talk because they sold the story not knowing.

More important than the crazy stories they tell are the real stories they buried.

National Enquirer owner admits it buried stories for Trump​

Do you know how this works? So Trump knows bad press is coming from someone. He has the Enquirer contact that person, pay them for the exclusive, have them pay a confidentiality agreement, then they bury the story so it doesn't come out. And the victim can't talk because they sold the story not knowing.

So we agree the Enquirer is more reliable than CNN and MSNBC.

All ya gotta do is ask.

Biden received $40K in laundered Chinese money during Obama presidency, Rep. Comer says

Comer Unveils Bank Records Showing Joe Biden Received $40,000 Of ‘Laundered’ Chinese Money

Joe Biden received $40K in 'laundered China money' from brother in 2017, Comer says

Joe Biden got $40K from bro James in ‘laundered’ China funds: Comer

1698855318979.png

It's not over. Not even close. These are professional scumbags we're talking abut.

They will muster their forces, concoct lies, turn loose their messageboard demons, media scum and put it off until they can toss it down the 'Memory Hole'.

It is never over with scum of the Earth dims.

These people know exactly what they're doing, they're getting you to dance to their music. They know that Sponge Brains Shits Pants is a piece of shit. So are they. Birds of a feather.

They're just getting you to play their marionette for shits and giggles. They have all the information you have.

Forum List

Back