Breaking: Hunter Biden files lawsuit against computer repairman who violated his privacy with laptop data leak to Trump allies (Carlson is next)

How does it feel to be a criminal Like this computer repairman scumbag? Like all your heroes that spread all this crap about Hunter Biden. Anything to distract from the corrupt and give away to the rich GOP policies of the last 40 years and the fact that everything you know is crap propaganda. They all get sued by Hunter I hope...
Which, of course, opens him up for prosecution for the crimes he's shown committing. You don't think these things through very well, do you?

How does it feel to be a criminal Like this computer repairman scumbag? Like all your heroes that spread all this crap about Hunter Biden. Anything to distract from the corrupt and give away to the rich GOP policies of the last 40 years and the fact that everything you know is crap propaganda. They all get sued by Hunter I hope...
why do you want to hump Hunter Xiden so badly?

why do you want to hump Hunter Xiden so badly?
try and remain calm, hater dupe. I read his book and I listened to real news so I know the actual timeline of when these things happened. All you know about it is pure hateful garbage propaganda, super Duper. I also don't like people doing illegal things like the repairman.

criminals break the law, still waiting on the one that trump broke?
All he had to do was give back these incredibly secret documents but he refused for over a year He should not go to jail but he should be heavily fined and/or kept out of the politics.... The idiot semi insane con man lying fool lOL.

Which, of course, opens him up for prosecution for the crimes he's shown committing. You don't think these things through very well, do you?
his crimes are totally imaginary or pretty typical lOL. All crap propaganda. He is not in government the whole thing is a joke and shows how ignorant and bankrupt the GOP is....

Besides that, I doubt it's a 'crime' that ends up in Sing Sing.
He has really hurt the country with all this BS. Even worse imaginary BS now about bribes or China. Business. The Democrats had a propaganda machine they could absolutely destroy the Trump family for all the shenanigans the kids are up to. But journalists don't go after the children of politicians.

try and remain calm, hater dupe. I read his book and I listened to real news so I know the actual timeline of when these things happened. All you know about it is pure hateful garbage propaganda, super Duper. I also don't like people doing illegal things like the repairman.

Shut up asshole.

Biden signed a contract with Mac Isaac, which included a policy stating that if the laptop was not picked up within 90 days, it would become Mac Isaac’s property, according to the repair shop owner’s book. Mac Isaac writes that Biden never came back for the laptop.

All he had to do was give back these incredibly secret documents but he refused for over a year He should not go to jail but he should be heavily fined and/or kept out of the politics.... The idiot semi insane con man lying fool lOL.
And there it is....You want Trump barred from running....Not because he did anything wrong, hell, you don't even believe that, but because you know he will win...

He has really hurt the country with all this BS. Even worse imaginary BS now about bribes or China. Business. The Democrats had a propaganda machine they could absolutely destroy the Trump family for all the shenanigans the kids are up to. But journalists don't go after the children of politicians.
Dear lord, you are a nut.

Shut up asshole.

Biden signed a contract with Mac Isaac, which included a policy stating that if the laptop was not picked up within 90 days, it would become Mac Isaac’s property, according to the repair shop owner’s book. Mac Isaac writes that Biden never came back for the laptop.

In order to gain ownership, Isaac was supposed to go to court and follow a formal ownership claim process.
He was also supposed to notify Hunter Biden in writing. Did he do those things?

They were his. I’ve explained it already with the video

So you don’t believe it’s his laptop?

Forum List

Back