Breaking: Hunter Biden files lawsuit against computer repairman who violated his privacy with laptop data leak to Trump allies (Carlson is next)

Hunter Biden is suing the guy who fixed his laptop and then gave it to Trump’s people and the media. The guy snooped on Hunter Biden’s personal stuff and lied about him to hurt him and his dad. He had no right to do that. He was just trying to help Trump win the election. Hunter Biden wants a jury to decide how much money the guy owes him for messing with his privacy and reputation. The guy also sued Hunter Biden and others before, but he has no case. The lawsuit shows that Hunter Biden is not letting his enemies get away with their dirty tricks.

They're going after Tucker Carlson next.
For a legal analysis of this case, see this thread: The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman
JeopardyNever.jpg

BULLSHIT.

Show me where I said that, you dumb leftard liar.

You are a liar and an asshole.

But then, you're a leftard. So not surprised.
Boom! I made you admit that courts aren't your friends, idiot.
Now stop pretnding
BULLSHIT.

Show me where I said that, you dumb leftard liar.

You are a liar and an asshole.

But then, you're a leftard. So not surprised.
Wait. So you admit you expected the courts not to buy conservative bullshit about some made up fraud?
station19-jack-gibson.gif

Hunter Biden is suing the guy who fixed his laptop and then gave it to Trump’s people and the media. The guy snooped on Hunter Biden’s personal stuff and lied about him to hurt him and his dad. He had no right to do that. He was just trying to help Trump win the election. Hunter Biden wants a jury to decide how much money the guy owes him for messing with his privacy and reputation. The guy also sued Hunter Biden and others before, but he has no case. The lawsuit shows that Hunter Biden is not letting his enemies get away with their dirty tricks.

For a legal analysis of this case, see this thread: The odds are in favor of Hunter Biden in imminent lawsuit against computer repairman
Suddenly, after 4 1/2 years, Hunter admits it is his laptop..... :auiqs.jpg:

And who did you think stole his laptop? A circus owner? Of course he had to sue a computer repairman. If it was a teacher who stole his computer he would sue a teacher. You dumb f***.

It wasn't stolen you fucking retard. He abandoned it!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Boom! I made you admit that courts aren't your friends, idiot.
Now stop pretnding

Wait. So you admit you expected the courts not to buy conservative bullshit about some made up fraud?
station19-jack-gibson.gif

What part of

=> YOU ARE A LYING ASSHOLE

escapes your consciousness?

You just got busted in a flat out 100% lie and you don't even care.

Leftards are fucked up. You're ALL this way, every last one of you lying assholes. I would never EVER trust you to watch my back.

hunter is only doing this to tell the various democrat party news organizations how to lie about this story....now they will simply focus on this guy being sued, rather than actually talking about the crimes of the biden family......typical democrat party play book....the Borg Queen crack head just sent out the signal to the drones in the media........

A cigar for this guy--- --- he gets it how democramps work.

What part of YOU ARE A LYING ASSHOLE escapes your consciousness?
He's too much an asshole to know or care.

You just got busted in a flat out 100% lie and you don't even care.
Leftards are seditious scum who ought to whipped, locked up and beaten daily. All they care about is their sedition in attacking and bringing down the target of Soros' contempt. And we are getting what we deserve for having a government so corrupt and full of legal loopholes in our law that our own laws trip us up and get in the way of maintaining national purity.

So you're saying Hunter admits the laptop is his.

I thought the laptop didn’t exist?

Now Hunter is calling all these people liars and trying to sue the computer store for his leaving a laptop that doesn't exist there?

the bidens say all this news is a nothing burger. Then why are they going after this laptop guy

Forum List

Back