Breaking: House Judiciary Gives Comey two weeks to explain the purchase of the Steele Dossier

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
4T1sneP.jpg

Oh, Yeah Babe

I also demand to see a notarized copy of Christopher Steele's passport.

Last edited:
Well, now the House Judiciary Committee is giving just two weeks for F.B.I. head James Comey to tell why it is that his agency had NOT remained unbiased and independent in political stances. The Committee asks in the letter why the Washington Post published that “an agreement” was reached only weeks before the election that admitted to paying an author “of an unsubstantiated dossier” that put forth that there was a “conspiracy between Trump and the Russians, Christopher Steele, and to continue investigating Mr. Trump” This is VERY big in that it paints quite vividly how fake the news was about any Russian connection to Donald Trump really was."

Well, now the House Judiciary Committee is giving just two weeks for F.B.I. head James Comey to tell why it is that his agency had NOT remained unbiased and independent in political stances. The Committee asks in the letter why the Washington Post published that “an agreement” was reached only weeks before the election that admitted to paying an author “of an unsubstantiated dossier” that put forth that there was a “conspiracy between Trump and the Russians, Christopher Steele, and to continue investigating Mr. Trump” This is VERY big in that it paints quite vividly how fake the news was about any Russian connection to Donald Trump really was."

I want to find out the names of all the never Trumpers who first hired him; the names of the D's who continued and most importantly McCain on the hot seat to explain how he came into the possession of the fairy tale dossier.

Whoooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo!

I had a thread up about Senator Grassely. He's royally pissed. He sent a letter to Comey demanding answers.

Yesterday, I said this not over. Not by a long shot. Give them enough rope to hang themselves .

4T1sneP.jpg

Oh, Yeah Babe

Or what?

Read the letter. They are pissed right off. They say straight out that the FBI had entered the political arena and worked with an operation associated with the Clinton campaign AND they question the FBI's indepence AND last but not least it was noted Obama's administrationsuse of law enforcement and intelligent agencies for political ends.

=

All hell could break loose. :)

4T1sneP.jpg

Oh, Yeah Babe

Or what?

Read the letter. They are pissed right off. They say straight out that the FBI had entered the political arena and worked with an operation associated with the Clinton campaign AND they question the FBI's indepence AND last but not least it was noted Obama's administrationsuse of law enforcement and intelligent agencies for political ends.

=

All hell could break loose. :)
In case you haven't noticed, all hell has already broken loose. We're in the middle of week 7 of all hell breaking loose.

YAY! I really want to see this pursued.

65e.jpg

Will Trump cease American intelligence operations overseas?

I am afraid not.

Unfortunately , many Senators are warmongers.

The CIA wants to help gazillionaire Saudi Arabia. The CIA may have made DJT an offer he can't refuse.

He need those warmongers Senators to approve his cabinet and Judge Gorsuch.

If he doesn't make them happy then they will hold his confirmations hostage.

Sad.

Forum List

Back