BREAKING: Hero cop stops terror attack in Texas art gallery

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Its breaking now. Two terrorists w AK47s and bombs attack art event.

Hero cop engages...kills both...saves countless lives.

God Bless America!!!!

The Texans sang the national anthem as SWAT evacuated them! GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!

I am not sure that is exactly what happened. Only you could belittle the actions of the heroes of this terror attack.

If it was an art event, the police probably saved the lives of liberals.

Maybe.

The event was a contest for the best image of Mohammed. Terrorists tried to attack it...and cops killed them. Then the attendees sang the national anthem. Id never believe it if it wasnt true....most God damned patriotic thing ive seen in a while!!!

Good it happened in Texas and not in Baltimore

with that sob Mayor in Baltimore ...well....she would have ordered the SWAT team to stand down

Good it happened in Texas and not in Baltimore

with that sob Mayor in Baltimore ...well....she would have ordered the SWAT team to stand down

The Baltimore mayor and city attorney would charge the Texas cops with murder.

Liberals don't believe in this kind of art.

They also don't believe in certain kinds of science, or education.
Every time someone has pissed off Muslims with Mohammed cartoons, it's been a liberal.

Liberals don't believe in this kind of art.

They also don't believe in certain kinds of science, or education.
Every time someone has pissed off Muslims with Mohammed cartoons, it's been a liberal.

Could be, the group that put on the event is the same group that didn't want a mosque near the twin towers memorial. The co-founder of the group is not allowed in Britain because of her views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its funny how several Islamic assclowns tweeted about the attack, but it didn't go their way.

I'm sure their progressive sympathizers are gnashing their teeth at the fact people with guns stopped the Islamic assclowns.

Forum List

Back