Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

Oh look a legal scholar.
Dems think they're lawfare experts.

They're going to be awful damn surprised when the leftist judges start going the way of the leftist DA's.

They're being booted out of office, all over the country. The only way they keep their jobs is by CHEATING. We just busted them red handed in Los Angeles, we got them nailed to the wall and you WILL hear about it before November

Who should be the special master? Really BAD answers only. I'll go first: Lin Wood.
Steve Bannon. :p

Seriously, we should absolutely have a complete ADVERSARIAL airing in public.

The only way this asinine tit for tat continues is with ignorance.

Make it all public.

Let Pelosi or Adam Schiff build the case for the Dems, and let Bannon or Steve Miller build the case for the Reps.

This fucking retarded business of click baiting isn't helping anyone

The most disturbing thing is how the leftists on this board are perfectly OK with democrats breaking the law/subverting the constitution & violating civil rights...as long as they wont be charged with a crime.

"Nothing will happen"...and they're good with that.

Joe is in deep do do!
That's what people thought when his first wife and daughter were killed by an out-of-control tractor trailer. The Bidens have had their share of bad luck.
1662471753965.png

Steve Bannon. :p

Seriously, we should absolutely have a complete ADVERSARIAL airing in public.

The only way this asinine tit for tat continues is with ignorance.

Make it all public.

Let Pelosi or Adam Schiff build the case for the Dems, and let Bannon or Steve Miller build the case for the Reps.

This fucking retarded business of click baiting isn't helping anyone
It's helping those who get the clicks! :D

The Usurper is busted. He requested the order for the FBI to have access to the documents at Trump's private residence. He set the events in motion.

That was back in May, ya magatard. And the FBI went and retrieved those documents back then. It wasn't about a raid nor does it reveal Biden knew about a raid 3 months later in August.

Screenshot_20220906_085924.jpg

I swear, there's nothing dumber than a Trump supporter.

lol... biden had no idea the details that the FBI planned a search/seizure at any specific day or time.

nice try though ...

The Usurper is busted. He requested the order for the FBI to have access to the documents at Trump's private residence. He set the events in motion.

I don't quite get what all is written in that legal document..

It is dated May something.. .the raid was in August..

and what is NARA?

Don't worry, as nothing will become of the fact. "Slick" Willie Clintoon & "Slippery" Joe Bidoom had/have the full blessings of the DOJ deep state.
which should be FIRED. It is BEYOND STUPID that incompetent or politicized govt workers cannot be fired.. a law that needs to be changed ASAP

It used 2b you couldn't fire workers at the VA but that was changed

so when are the other agencies going to go the same route?

I don't quite get what all is written in that legal document..

It is dated May something.. .the raid was in August..

and what is NARA?

NARA is the National Archives and Records Administration.

And the documents Biden requested NARA turn over to the FBI in May, 2022 were 15 boxes of documents collected in January, 2021 according to the judge. Not documents collected during the raid in August, 2022. Although I'm pretty sure the judge is mistaken about the January date. I believe that happened in January, 2022, not January, 2021.

The following is a summary of the record based on the parties’ submissions and oral presentation. Throughout 2021, former President Donald J. Trump (“Plaintiff”) and the National Archives and Records Administration (“NARA”) were engaged in conversations concerningrecords from Plaintiff’s time in office [ECF No. 1 p. 4; ECF No. 48-1 p. 2]. In January 2021, as a product of those conversations, Plaintiff transferred fifteen boxes (the “Fifteen Boxes”) from his personal residence to NARA [ECF No. 1 pp. 4–5; ECF No. 48 p. 5; ECF No. 48-1 p. 6]. Uponinitial review of the Fifteen Boxes, NARA identified the items contained therein as newspapers, magazines, printed news articles, photos, miscellaneous printouts, notes, presidential correspondence, personal records, post-presidential records, and classified records [ECF No. 48 p.5]. NARA subsequently informed the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) of the contents of the boxes, claiming that some items contained markings of “classified national security information”[ECF No. 48 p. 5]. On April 12, 2022, NARA notified Plaintiff that it intended to provide the Fifteen Boxes to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) the following week [ECF No. 48 p. 5]. Plaintiff then requested an extension on the contemplated delivery so that he could determine the existenceof any privileged material [ECF No. 48-1 p. 7]. The White House Counsel’s Office granted the request [ECF No. 48-1 p. 7]. On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022” [ECF No. 48-1 p. 9]. The Government’s filing states that the FBI did not obtain access to the Fifteen Boxes until approximately May 18,2022.

I'll never understand why anyone ever trusts a fake news site like the gatewaypundit.

"almost lynched"

lmao

You leftards are some lying motherfuckers

That's just about the only reason you're occasionally entertaining
i dont find their lying amusing, one bit.

some people believe their lies, young people in particular..

they ought to be ashamed of themselves but they're not bc in order to feel shame, you have to actually have a conscience..

Forum List

Back