Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

Did the FBI forge a signature? again.

“The President was not briefed, was not aware of it,”

White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre had said on August 9 a day after the raid.

She had said “no one at the White House was given a heads-up”.

So you admit I was right and it is nothing more than your opinion.

interpretation
noun [ C or U ]

US

/ɪnˌtɝː.prəˈteɪ.ʃən/ UK

/ɪnˌtɜː.prəˈteɪ.ʃən/

interpretation noun [C or U] (EXPLANATION)​

C2
an explanation or opinion of what something means:
Boss, you aren't intelligent, that much is for sure. You don't seem to have a grasp of opinions versus the judges ruling.

When I say my interpretation, I'm interpreting what I am reading. And I am reading her decision. Her decision is not an opinion.

You never dealt with critical thinking as a child apparently. It sucks for you.

Boss, you aren't intelligent, that much is for sure. You don't seem to have a grasp of opinions versus the judges ruling.

When I say my interpretation, I'm interpreting what I am reading. And I am reading her decision. Her decision is not an opinion.

You never dealt with critical thinking as a child apparently. It sucks for you.
Once again, your interpretation is YOUR opinion. Not sure how that keeps flying over your sloped head. Oh wait, yes I am…..you are a colossal moron.

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton

I’ve reviewed the special master decision victory for Trump. The federal US District Court Judge highlights FBI/DOJ failures to be forthright with court, failures to protect rights of Trump, leaks and other shady acts. If I were Biden gang, I’d look to drop this sham case ASAP.

7:08 PM · Sep 5, 2022

This is retarded on so many levels, and it's been explained to you on this very thread. Are you in "chicken with the head cut off" mode now?

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton

I’ve reviewed the special master decision victory for Trump. The federal US District Court Judge highlights FBI/DOJ failures to be forthright with court, failures to protect rights of Trump, leaks and other shady acts. If I were Biden gang, I’d look to drop this sham case ASAP.

7:08 PM · Sep 5, 2022

Tom Fitton Who is he?

This "judge" just bought herself a world of hurt for the sake of dear leader just to have her order get overturned on appeal next week.
Why would a request for a Special Master be overturned on appeal? The DOJ has taken materials that fall under the heading of Attorney/Client privilege...things that they have ZERO right to have taken! It's what happens when you get a Magistrate to issue a search warrant that is so broad it's unconstitutional!

Interesting!

In NARAs own words:

On April 11, 2022 , the White House Counsel’s Office affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum formally transmitted a request that NARA provide the FBI access to the 15 boxes for its review within seven days , with the possibility that the FBI might request copies of specific documents following its review of the boxes.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/national-archives-letter-trump-fbi/1a5fa3f08cdb0f7d/full.pdf

Why would the FBI need to request copies from NARA? Because the FBI has access to the ORIGINALS, and can make whatever copies they want. Especially since they aren’t CLASSIFIED, LOL. This is the big ruse and the MSM Fake News refuses to discuss, PJT has copies, and the NARA has all the originals. The Presidential Docs Act protects all Ex Presidents, and this includes PDJT. This is why the FBI needed to know what docs President Trump has (think Crossfire Hurricane). The FBI and Biden knows what they did. They need to know what President Trump knows.

Sure it is. If you want that ruling to stand you don't go judge shopping and pick an idiot.
Only judge shopping in this thing is by Merrick Gestapoland going to a Magistrate who just had to recuse himself from a Trump case because of his hatred of Trump.

Rawstory? :auiqs.jpg:
You are really searching and flyin off into oblivion. I believe it may have been Norm Eisen or Gelbach(?) the Berkley Law Professor. But do you really want to know, or are you trolling? I think the latter and I really think you're AS DUMB AS OTHERS SAY.

For other readers this may give you a hint...

Link to this judge shopping?
The proper venue to file a motion for a special master should have been the DC courts since they have primary jurisdiction. Taking this to another more friendly court is obvious judge shopping. It happens all the time but it rarely works out. Judges don't like other judges stepping on their turf.

The proper venue to file a motion for a special master should have been the DC courts since they have primary jurisdiction. Taking this to another more friendly court is obvious judge shopping. It happens all the time but it rarely works out. Judges don't like other judges stepping on their turf.
The FBI crime took place in Florida. It should be dealt with there. It's the proper venue.

Why would a request for a Special Master be overturned on appeal? The DOJ has taken materials that fall under the heading of Attorney/Client privilege...things that they have ZERO right to have taken! It's what happens when you get a Magistrate to issue a search warrant that is so broad it's unconstitutional!
Have you read anything about this at all? Like, on your own. Go look for what happens when a Trump appointed lackey may have set forth obstruction.

Have you read anything about this at all? Like, on your own. Go look for what happens when a Trump appointed lackey may have set forth obstruction.
OK, I never believed Biden when he claimed he knew nothing about the Mar A Lago raid. The court documents that were just released by the judge determining whether a Special Master should be appointed simply bolstered that belief. I thought Joe was lying then and I think he's lying now.

Forum List

Back