Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

Have you read anything about this at all? Like, on your own. Go look for what happens when a Trump appointed lackey may have set forth obstruction.
As for legal "lackey's"? That warrant the Magistrate in Florida granted the FBI is a text book example of a "general" warrant...something that is banned by our Constitution! This whole thing has had a palpable stench since it first took place and that smell isn't getting any better with time!

OK, I never believed Biden when he claimed he knew nothing about the Mar A Lago raid. The court documents that were just released by the judge determining whether a Special Master should be appointed simply bolstered that belief. I thought Joe was lying then and I think he's lying now.
You know how many other posters flitter fly like what you are doing? Bouncing everywhere.

The fact that she delayed the criminal investigation says it all, which is why I think it will be appealed. Are you telling me she decided to run rough shot over an investigation that is time sensitive concerning top secret documents, just so Trump can get in a few more rounds of golf? She lost all credibility and ethics. And she's endangering the country. She's a real piece of work. And the Trump stooges are okay with that. They'reall a bunch of traitors to this country.

Anything We Don't Like Threatens (fill in the blank)

Cry harder

She ruled based on a faulty interpretation of the law as it stands.

"The Supreme Court did not rule out the possibility of a former President overcoming an incumbent President on executive privilege matters"

Idiotic.

Oh look a legal scholar.

No spin. You won't win.

Leftists will find her house and protest, loudly. Like they did Kavanaugh.

The SC will get their full and even more importantly, so will the leakers at the FBI/DOJ. Wholly repulsed by your people--as it more than half the nation--they will say enough and the whole lot of the rot will spew forth like a Bubonic boil bursting open.

This is what happens when you back the corrupt and rotten. It all comes out eventually. Always. No exceptions.

Leftists will find her house and protest, loudly. Like they did Kavanaugh.

The SC will get their full and even more importantly, so will the leakers at the FBI/DOJ. Wholly repulsed by your people--as it more than half the nation--they will say enough and the whole lot of the rot will spew forth like a Bubonic boil bursting open.

This is what happens when you back the corrupt and rotten. It all comes out eventually. Always. No exceptions.
Ranting makes you proud, right? You really make a spectacular presence.

Who should be the special master? Really BAD answers only. I'll go first: Lin Wood.

The Usurper is busted. He requested the order for the FBI to have access to the documents at Trump's private residence. He set the events in motion.

You're surprised?

Think the gallows that Trump's mob erected & when they were ranting hang Pence was just for show or do you want to bullshit what happened to protect your boy?
So in other words, you're just another LYING piece of leftard shit.

Forum List

Back