Breaking! He Lied: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Joe Biden Requested FBI To Access Mar-a-Lago Documents

NARA is the National Archives and Records Administration.

And the documents Biden requested NARA turn over to the FBI in May, 2022 were 15 boxes of documents collected in January, 2021 according to the judge. Not documents collected during the raid in August, 2022. Although I'm pretty sure the judge is mistaken about the January date. I believe that happened in January, 2022, not January, 2021.

The following is a summary of the record based on the parties’ submissions and oral presentation. Throughout 2021, former President Donald J. Trump (“Plaintiff”) and the National Archives and Records Administration (“NARA”) were engaged in conversations concerningrecords from Plaintiff’s time in office [ECF No. 1 p. 4; ECF No. 48-1 p. 2]. In January 2021, as a product of those conversations, Plaintiff transferred fifteen boxes (the “Fifteen Boxes”) from his personal residence to NARA [ECF No. 1 pp. 4–5; ECF No. 48 p. 5; ECF No. 48-1 p. 6]. Uponinitial review of the Fifteen Boxes, NARA identified the items contained therein as newspapers, magazines, printed news articles, photos, miscellaneous printouts, notes, presidential correspondence, personal records, post-presidential records, and classified records [ECF No. 48 p.5]. NARA subsequently informed the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) of the contents of the boxes, claiming that some items contained markings of “classified national security information”[ECF No. 48 p. 5]. On April 12, 2022, NARA notified Plaintiff that it intended to provide the Fifteen Boxes to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) the following week [ECF No. 48 p. 5]. Plaintiff then requested an extension on the contemplated delivery so that he could determine the existenceof any privileged material [ECF No. 48-1 p. 7]. The White House Counsel’s Office granted the request [ECF No. 48-1 p. 7]. On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022” [ECF No. 48-1 p. 9]. The Government’s filing states that the FBI did not obtain access to the Fifteen Boxes until approximately May 18,2022.

I'll never understand why anyone ever trusts a fake news site like the gatewaypundit.
Is it as fake as cnn?

In any case, thanks for the help sorting this stuff out.. even though I'm still perplexed about this:

If the president has the ability to de-classify anything he wants and it (his de-classification) does not have to be written down or in some other way "codified" and that is what I am 99% sure is the truth.. then why is this investigation on-going?

the warrant was un-Contitutional because it did not specify WHAT precisely was the aim of the warrant/raid.. therefore anything could have been taken and WAS.. passports, personal items and likely things that were under the client/attorney privilege.. But oh wait... Now I know why it is on-going despite all the lawlessness of the people "in charge"

its gummit... always gotta trust gummit even when u don't.. can't

:rolleyes:

The Usurper is busted. He requested the order for the FBI to have access to the documents at Trump's private residence. He set the events in motion.

Welp.... That explains why the left is so up in arms about this... Joe Biden authorized the raid for political purposes and now its public....

Welp.... That explains why the left is so up in arms about this... Joe Biden authorized the raid for political purposes and now its public....

rotfl-gif.288736

Do you ever have anything meaningful to say?

Or is this just you spewing hate?
Did I hurt you feelings? Just what do you call someone tryng to overturn an election that he lost, thereby ending Democracy, idiot?

"almost lynched"

lmao

You leftards are some lying motherfuckers

That's just about the only reason you're occasionally entertaining
Hey mouthbreather, got anything even remotely lucid to add, simpleton?

Interesting!

In NARAs own words:

On April 11, 2022 , the White House Counsel’s Office affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum formally transmitted a request that NARA provide the FBI access to the 15 boxes for its review within seven days , with the possibility that the FBI might request copies of specific documents following its review of the boxes.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/national-archives-letter-trump-fbi/1a5fa3f08cdb0f7d/full.pdf

Why would the FBI need to request copies from NARA? Because the FBI has access to the ORIGINALS, and can make whatever copies they want. Especially since they aren’t CLASSIFIED, LOL. This is the big ruse and the MSM Fake News refuses to discuss, PJT has copies, and the NARA has all the originals. The Presidential Docs Act protects all Ex Presidents, and this includes PDJT. This is why the FBI needed to know what docs President Trump has (think Crossfire Hurricane). The FBI and Biden knows what they did. They need to know what President Trump knows.

The PRA has no enforcement clause so the evil left is attempting to enforce the PRA using another statute and that isn't really allowed.

The PRA also mentioned former Presidents have executive privilege.

And while this case slightly predates the PRA being enacted it is still good law. That is Nixon v. Administrator of General Services, in which the Supreme Court rejected the government's argument that "only an incumbent president may assert such claims," holding that the former President could also assert the privilege.

Hey mouthbreather, got anything even remotely lucid to add, simpleton?
Yeah. You're a lying little fucktard. Only in your case, I think it's money instead of Kool Aid. You don't behave like a true believer.

Did I hurt you feelings? Just what do you call someone tryng to overturn an election that he lost, thereby ending Democracy, idiot?
Democrats cheating elections is the real threat to Democracy. Shove your gaslighting up your ass.

The Usurper is busted. He requested the order for the FBI to have access to the documents at Trump's private residence. He set the events in motion.

this is all about Hunter Biden and the Biden foreign compromise.

Forum List

Back