Breaking Hate

I cant be part of the problem. I'm Black. Whites started this hate not Blacks.

And thus showing why you are the problem!
Elaborate please?

No need to do that, you have just shown that you are part of the problem and can never be part of the solution.

You perpetuate the hate and teach others to hate as you do. You are no different from those you speak out against, you are worse.
No need to do what?

I dont perpetuate or teach hate. I teach self reliance and how to thrive instead of just surviving.

And thus proving my point for me, you perpetuate the hate.
So explain how teaching self reliance and how to thrive is perpetuating hate? That doesnt even make sense.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught
Did your family teach you to hate White people?

When the vast majority of blacks denounce racist filth like Asclepius like the vast majority of whites denounce the kkk.

You up to it, Marc? Do you want to show you are actually against racial hatred or are you just blowing a bunch of smoke?

Here is your opportunity to prove you wish to break racial hatred rather than further it.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

Round up all known white racists and put a bullet in their heads would be my first choice but like radical Islamic terrorists that would just produce more of them. It would require some type of family intervention and education as racial hatred is taught
Did your family teach you to hate White people?
I dont hate white people. I dont trust them as far as I can throw them with my big toe.

Powerful program.

By holding black racists to the same standard to which they hold whites.
List that long list of white racists that have been held to the standard you're referring to.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I honestly thought he was joking. Does that really make sense to you?

You know that's what Jesus said, don't you? It's from the sermon on the mount.

Matthew 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you,"

Yes, I do believe that the only way to truly end racism and hate is for people's hearts to completely change. And the only way to do that is being transformed by God.

And thus showing why you are the problem!
Elaborate please?

No need to do that, you have just shown that you are part of the problem and can never be part of the solution.

You perpetuate the hate and teach others to hate as you do. You are no different from those you speak out against, you are worse.
No need to do what?

I dont perpetuate or teach hate. I teach self reliance and how to thrive instead of just surviving.

So explain how teaching self reliance and how to thrive is perpetuating hate? That doesnt even make sense.

That is not what you are teaching, but you tell yourself what ever you need to, just know that you are worse than those that you hate.

Powerful program.

By holding black racists to the same standard to which they hold whites.
List that long list of white racists that have been held to the standard you're referring to.

What standard is that? The standards that you far left racists set?

By laughing at them. Make fun of them. Let them know that no one takes them seriously.

I think Blazing Saddles did as much to ruin racial hatred as anything.
Were "race relations" great during the time that movie was made and was in the theaters ?

Powerful program.

I think we need civiled discourse and not give all the attention to the extremists. Unfortunately that not how our country currently operates. Big problem in the political world as well
How does one have civil discourse with someone that doesnt see you as an equal?
Well you wouldn’t be talking to those people.

You can’t waste a majority of your time talking to a minority of people that probably won’t change their ways.

Or you can focus a minority of your time with the majority of people who want to work with you to find solutions. The choice is yours but there is an obvious pathway to progress

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?[/QUOTE]
Yeah right. Anymore "Aryan" wisecracks from the epitome or racial purity, Mr. "who me, a troll?" Mr. MarcATL person ? Boyo, you stepped over a line there. Please , brilliant, bloody genius.

I honestly thought he was joking. Does that really make sense to you?

You know that's what Jesus said, don't you? It's from the sermon on the mount.

Matthew 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you,"

Yes, I do believe that the only way to truly end racism and hate is for people's hearts to completely change. And the only way to do that is being transformed by God.
You do know thats probably the most frequently recited passage that slave owners read to the enslaved right? At this point I'm pretty sure thats why white slavers made laws against reading and host of other things but gave Blacks a pacifist religion. The funny thing is that whites have long been violent but are only quick to preach forgiveness when someone else wants to get violent.

Elaborate please?

No need to do what?

That is not what you are teaching, but you tell yourself what ever you need to, just know that you are worse than those that you hate.
You just invalidated yourself. You cant tell me what I am or am not teaching. You have no clue what I do.

No need to do what?

You just invalidated yourself. You cant tell me what I am or am not teaching. You have no clue what I do.

You are preaching hate, it is obvious what you do.

Since you have been outed as a true racist over and over, you might as well just own up to it.

Powerful program.

I think we need civiled discourse and not give all the attention to the extremists. Unfortunately that not how our country currently operates. Big problem in the political world as well
How does one have civil discourse with someone that doesnt see you as an equal?
Well you wouldn’t be talking to those people.

You can’t waste a majority of your time talking to a minority of people that probably won’t change their ways.

Or you can focus a minority of your time with the majority of people who want to work with you to find solutions. The choice is yours but there is an obvious pathway to progress
Arent those the people that are doing the hating? I mean those are the ones that dont consider Blacks as equals right? How is talking to someone that is not a racist going to do anything to break the hate?

Guys, please, if you're going to post, address the OP questions, not the OP poster.

It's not about me.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back