BREAKING: hardcore imperialist 'war correspondent' Andrei 'Murz' Morozov has KILLED BY PUTIN (committed suicide )

1708615706972.jpeg

HIS crew called themself for red (commie) blitzkrieg...a Nazi- Stalinist , ultra - imperialist , your 🇸🇦 🇷🇺nation is sick

do you think murz made up this info ?

I don´t know. There will be losses in war. That is for sure. Videos prove little here, though. They could be taken from another battle.

I don´t know. There will be losses in war. That is for sure. Videos prove little here, though.
Murz´s numbers are similar to Turkish, Brazilian, NATO , PENTAGON ETC. numbers , so he reviled nothing. so my qestion to you. are you in shapiro´s gang side or Myrz´s volunteers - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 veterans side ?

Russian forces outnumbered Ukrainians 7 to 1 in Avdiivka. Morozov estimated that Ukraine lost 7,000 troops compared to Russia's 16,000 casualties, who were either killed or seriously injured.

Russia constantly bombarded the area, launching as many as 60 guided aviation bombs per day, which Ukraine could not repel.

Last edited:
Murz´s numbers are similar to Turkish, Brazilian, NATO , PENTAGON ETC. numbers , so he reviled nothing. so my qestion to you. are you in shapiro´s gang side or Myrz´s volunteers - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 veterans side ?
What do these numbers say without the other side´s losses? Nothing. All I know is that the Ukrainians constantly reinforced Avdiivka, and that means countless casualties. I think the losses on both sides are high but won´t accept any hypocrisy. I do remember the Ukrainian permanent offensive and we don´t have a free person that could report on the losses there, which are certainly massive since the Ukrainians enacted a number of mobilization laws in the past months.

did Murz write that Uk. army have not lost many solders ?
are you in shapiro´s gang side or Myrz´s volunteers - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 veterans side ?

ps for you:

I don´t know what he wrote and I am not in a gang. I am mostly about the political events around the war anyway. I can consult detailed news about the battles on youtube, though. This guy is very credible, cites various Ukrainian and Russian sources:

Forum List

Back