BREAKING: hardcore imperialist 'war correspondent' Andrei 'Murz' Morozov has KILLED BY PUTIN (committed suicide )

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Did he drink tea near an open window BEFORE "committed suicide"? 'Murz' WAS VERY SIMILAR IN MENTALITY WITH Baron , hardcore imperialist critical toward putin´s regime. question is this a new 1917 or 1937 ?

BREAKING: hardcore imperialist 'war correspondent' Andrei 'Murz' Morozov has KILLED BY PUTIN (committed suicide )

Last edited:
Did he drink tea near an open window BEFORE "committed suicide"? 'Murz' WAS VERY SIMILAR IN MENTALITY WITH Baron , hardcore imperialist critical toward putin´s regime. question is this a new 1917 or 1937 ?

The Ukrainians say the Russians lost even three entire divisions.

A black man was found dead in a pond down south. He had been beaten, shot, stabbed, and was wrapped in fifty pounds of chain. The coroner said it was the "worst case of suicide he'd ever seen."

Did I know he was so shocked by his own assessment he killed himself?
agree, its a 🇸🇦 ⚰️🐖🇷🇺 daily - life....

1708523718074.png

Last edited:
you did know him, you used his content for sure.
No, I didn´t. But I can´t rule out that others did who serve as a source.
Regarding battlefield news, I mostly use confirmed news. Your "news" on the other hand are not be trusted. Whether Ukraine or Russia won a battle is a matter of opinion in your news, not fact. So we don´t wonder your Adviivka thread doesn´t comment on the outcome of the battle.

Looks like made up to me. Does Dimitry also report Ukrainian shortages?

Murz was a IMPERIALISTIC Nazi- Stalinist 20 TIMES MORE nazi THAN YOU, he was on the front line 10 years , SHAPIRO - SALOVyOV has never fight any war,

SHAPIRO - SALOVyOV´s family live in London instead

1708613765203.jpeg

"Voenny osvedimittel" is an 🇷🇺 IMPERIALISTIC- Nazi as well :

Forum List

Back