Breaking! Hallie Biden Got China Cash in 2017 While Sleeping with Her Dead Husband’s Brother Hunter

The Potatohead family is the most corrupt political family in the history of political corruption. Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary must be envious as hell.

The House Oversight Committee just revealed it. When it comes to China, it's All In The Family with the degenerate Bidens.

Perjury, Influence Peddling, Classified Info Peddling, Incest, Drugs, Money Laundering, Treason...

All protected by their very own DOJ, FBI, etc...

Who said crime doesn't pay?!

:dunno:

Someone please explain how members of the Biden family doing business in China is a crime, while Trump and his daughter doing business in China is not.

I am curious to know how the bifurcated magical mind of a Trumptard operates.

I really, really need to get these T-shirts made.

"It's Okay When Trump Does It!"™

Someone please explain how members of the Biden family doing business in China is a crime, while Trump and his daughter doing business in China is not.

Trumps family made their fortune long before he was in Office ...the opposite is true for the Bidens .. but you already know this ... the fact is you dont care nor do your fellow supporters of abortion on demand care as long as Biden keeps promoting the woke marxist homosexual agenda that you support .

Trumps family made their fortune long before he was in Office ...

False. Trump and his daughter both did new business with China while Trump was president. How quickly you goldfish forget these things!

See post 19.

Now explain to me how your bifurcated magical mind works that one out.

the fact is you dont care nor do your fellow supporters of abortion on demand care as long as Biden keeps promoting the woke marxist homosexual agenda that you support .

:auiqs.jpg:

Wow! You are quite the parroting hack!

are you saying they werent already wealthy before ? lol !
I am saying the Trump family was doing business with China while Trump was president.

So I ask again. Explain how members of the Biden family doing business in China is a crime, while Trump and his daughter doing business in China is not.

I really want to see how your bifurcated magical mind works this out.

I am saying the Trump family was doing business with China while Trump was president.

So I ask again. Explain how members of the Biden family doing business in China is a crime, while Trump and his daughter doing business in China is not.

I really want to see how your bifurcated magical mind works this out.
and what exactly did the Bidens do to get said money ? did they make a product ? a clothing line ? or was it a fake business set up to transfer money for influence ?did the big guy get his 10% ? exactly what service did the Bidens provide to get said money ?

Selling access to Bidung is not exactly a business.

'10% For 'The Big Guy''

BREAKING: House Oversight Committee Shows Bidens Received $1 Million after China Wired $3 Million to Biden Associate
1679009627207.png

Last edited:
Hey snowflakes, let me save you the trouble of responding:

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b...but Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!'

and what exactly did the Bidens do to get said money ? did they make a product ? a clothing line ? or was it a fake business set up to transfer money for influence ?did the big guy get his 10% ? exactly what service did the Bidens provide to get said money ?
You mean to tell me you don't even know what business they did or if it was a crime!?!?

You really are a parroting rube!

The House Oversight Committee just revealed it. When it comes to China, it's All In The Family with the degenerate Bidens.

The dems and their leftist media allies are going to butbutbutbut Trump! the hell it of this one. Needless to say the runes will all fall in line. Enjoy the show!

Forum List

Back