Breaking! Hallie Biden Got China Cash in 2017 While Sleeping with Her Dead Husband’s Brother Hunter

What crimes, exactly?

Doing business with China is not a crime. Just ask the Trump crime family.

Or Apple.

Or Wall Street.

We don’t even need to search for all your Trumps doing business with Russia! He’s Putins puppet posts.
We all know they exist.

We don’t even need to search for all your Trumps doing business with Russia! He’s Putins puppet posts.
We all know they exist.
Yes, Trump was doing business with Russia. All the way through his 2016 campaign. And he lied right to the rubes' faces while he was doing it.

Repeatedly.

He and his daughter started new business with China while he was in office. Plus, he was collecting rent from an arm of the PLA while he was president.

My oh my, how quickly you goldfish forgot these things!

Where is your evidence this took place? Hunter's business was an energy consulting deal.

And do you really want to go there? Selling access to the White House? I'm game if you are!
Zero experience Hunter was so good at consulting and made so much money he decided to spread what he had left, after the coke and hookers, to the rest of the family.

Gosh, the Republicans have exposed some people who did business with China! Alert the rubes!

Meanwhile, where the hell is the House budget?

Some people who did business with China. Hahahahaahhahaah!

Where’s the house budget. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahaahahahahhaahhaahhaahhaaaaaaaaaa!

You never fail to entertain!

We all know they exist.
You don't WANT to do any research because NOT doing so makes it easier to lie about Trump.

Trump is an international businessman with resorts all over the world, which also makes it easier for Democrats / snowflakes to lie.

Biden is not an international businessnan - As evidence shows Biden is the head of a family crime syndicate specializing in criminal / treasonous Influence and Information peddling but, as recorded history shows, also involvdled in political extortion, international money laundering, and other crimes.

Yes, Trump was doing business with Russia. All the way through his 2016 campaign. And he lied right to the rubes' faces while he was doing it.

Repeatedly.

He and his daughter started new business with China while he was in office. Plus, he was collecting rent from an arm of the PLA while he was president.

My oh my, how quickly you goldfish forgot these things!

You’re a joke.

Like I've been saying it's not just Hunter. It's Biden Incorporated with "The Big Guy" using his massive political power to build wealth for himself and his family. Selling political favors and selling out our national security. When the f*k are Democrat supporters going to wake up? :dunno:

THEY
DON'T
CARE

That's who they are.

and what exactly did the Bidens do to get said money ? did they make a product ? a clothing line ? or was it a fake business set up to transfer money for influence ?did the big guy get his 10% ? exactly what service did the Bidens provide to get said money ?

They made and sold a product known as access and influence.
A crime in first world countries.

Last edited:
and what exactly did the Bidens do to get said money ? did they make a product ? a clothing line ? or was it a fake business set up to transfer money for influence ?did the big guy get his 10% ? exactly what service did the Bidens provide to get said money ?
What influence....? This allegedly happened in 2017, after Joe Biden was no longer in office.....so Joe's no help.....?

As far as lobbying, that is not illegal, unfortunately.

It's the biggest industry in Washington D.C., I would bet! :eek:

No problem demcrats for the most part get away with anything they want.

Get away with what????? Republican accusations aren't worth jack shit. Every time you accuse Democrats, and there's an investigation, you can't find a crime they've committed.

Republicans SAYING that Democrats are criminals, isn't the same thing as Republicans saying they have evidence that Demcrats are criminals.

you arent concerned about the crimes ... your only concern is they wont be effected and will get a free pass .... proof you are a leftist .
Wrong, as usual. If there are crimes, they have to pay. I don't care who they are.

You folks are conditioned to think that everyone is a partisan sheep like yourselves. I'm not. Thank goodness.

Forum List

Back