Breaking GTFIH! Rand Paul refers Fauci to DOJ for criminal act of lying to Congress

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Once a government can demand you put an experimental substance into your body AGAINST YOUR WILL, what CAN'T they demand from you? If they can cut you off from the ability to take part in the economy, they can starve you out.
Christian eschatology has been aware of this trend for a couple of thousand years. I'm not claiming that any of these vaccines or "vaccine passport" technologies are the "mark" the bible predicts, but they sure seem like the first steps down that road. People need to wake up and take a good look around because governments have NEVER been our friend, even under the best of circumstances...

It' not left vs. right anymore of Dem vs. Republican. It's only super rich versus the rest of us in their plan to ultimately chip and vaccine-tag all of us.

Fauci lied through his teeth when he said he did not fund Wuhan through EcoHealth. We have the grant numbers the lab reports, everything, thanks to journalist Steve Hilton

Was the pandemic worth it? Fauci said yes....say you?

You buncha stupid libturd MFs bought in to this Fauci BS enough to harm your own loved ones you dick faced MFs. Face the truth you cockless maroons

Corrupt DoJ will not do a damn thing. We are at these bastards' mercy.

Maybe but it kicks it to a new level which is welcomed, Rand could call his own investigation or a red state AG could pick up the ball when DOJ drops it. In any event it will get harder and harder to ignore that this was a plandemic. In the end this is a psy-op and it is peoples' minds that need to be free.

I have every confidence that our government and Media will circle the wagons around little noodle neck Fauci. He signed off on the extremely dangerous "Gain Of Function" research at the Wuhan Lab. But that doesn't matter, he's a Democrat untouchable. Just like Andrew Cuomo not a thing will happen to him. He will probably get the Nobel Prize.

It' not left vs. right anymore of Dem vs. Republican. It's only super rich versus the rest of us in their plan to ultimately chip and vaccine-tag all of us.

Fauci lied through his teeth when he said he did not fund Wuhan through EcoHealth. We have the grant numbers the lab reports, everything, thanks to journalist Steve Hilton

He literally didn't say anything that we didn't know weeks ago. Well... I guess that's not true. I didn't know their conversation with the agency.

And why in the fuck did you bother putting that chip nonsense in before the video? Do you WANT people not to watch it?

*ponders*

Fauci should be locked up and Steve Hilton should be named US citizen rookie of the year.

rand paul was right..and fauci is a dirty sneaking lying traitor murderer.

plus:

New Topics

Forum List

Back