BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Well what do you know? Raffensperger said Trump didn't do anything wrong when asking him to find votes and that he wasn't implying to overturn the election. This case is going down like the Titanic.

Well what do you know? Raffensperger said Trump didn't do anything wrong when asking him to find votes and that he wasn't implying to overturn the election. This case is going down like the Titanic.

Haven't you listened to the whole recording of the phone call??????

Yep. Just like the others. This will give Trump a real edge.
I noticed in the article a link to Joey supporting Mitch with his forgetting where he is. Except I haven't scene Mitch trying to shake hands with ghosts yet. I'd like to b a fly on the wall video taping a sit down conversation between the two dementia kings. I remember my uncle and my step dad when they were in their 80's having a conversation at a pre-wedding for my niece. They both had dementia. It was a riot! They could remember WW2 but nothing current. They would start arguing. It was both funny and sad at the same time.

Yep. Just like the others. This will give Trump a real edge.
I noticed in the article a link to Joey supporting Mitch with his forgetting where he is. Except I haven't scene Mitch trying to shake hands with ghosts yet. I'd like to b a fly on the wall video taping a sit down conversation between the two dementia kings. I remember my uncle and my step dad when they were in their 80's having a conversation at a pre-wedding for my niece. They both had dementia. It was a riot! They could remember WW2 but nothing current. They would start arguing. It was both funny and sad at the same time.

What testimony? The trial hasn’t started! :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back