ACLJ , Texas and 17 States bring Lawsuit against States that did not follow Constitutional Law on Elections to the Supreme Court. Will it affect e2020

Well, it's really a done deal now. Maybe some things could change to make things better in the future.

Two years ago.
The eighteen states have taken the mind that their states' voters were diminished by states that ignored the constitutional law that appoints state legislatures to decide elector policies, not self-appointed others which was the case in the 4 states that offended Constitutional laws by ignoring their legislatures. It's not anger against the 4 states that didn't decide appropriately in accordance with their state law says, and it could be on account of time restraints to get a quorum of state legislators at the time. I think the 4 states will be good sports about encouraging their legislatures to do the right thing for fairness to all the people in their states and their 49 other neighbor states.

The Supreme court did not agree....and refused to even take the appeal.

This case happened two or three years ago.....

Yeah...sit down and shut the hell up. That would solve everything.

This has been done already and the courts flushed Texas and the rest of the red state turds down the toilet
A Democrat wants to order a Republican to shut the hell up because Democrats have a bitter hatred for the Constitution that says Americans have free speech rights by way of the First Amendment. We also have the right to have our votes count equally to those of other states, and the state legislatures have the responsibility to their own people to appoint a person to represent the state's people through the college of electors.

So candycorn hates free speech for everyone except herself. yawn

Had you bothered yourself to hear Juris Doctor Sekulow's words in the OP? Didn't think so.

A Democrat wants to order a Republican to shut the hell up because Democrats have a bitter hatred for the Constitution that says Americans have free speech rights by way of the First Amendment. We also have the right to have our votes count equally to those of other states, and the state legislatures have the responsibility to their own people to appoint a person to represent the state's people through the college of electors.

Had you bothered yourself to hear Juris Doctor Sekulow's words in the OP? Didn't think so.
The court told you to shut the hell up when you guys brought this up 3 years ago.

If you’re eager to get slapped down again; go for it dumbfuck.

The Supreme court did not agree....and refused to even take the appeal.

This case happened two or three years ago.....
You didn't hear Juris Doctor. Sekulow's speech (given in the OP video) that said the Supreme Court has a duty to American citizens and must take this case?

Whatever, doll. :rolleyes-41:

You didn't hear Juris Doctor. Sekulow's speech that .....

They lost this, two plus years ago Becky!

Does Sekulow have some magical powers over the supreme court to force them to retake up the case?

I don't have enough internet power to watch videos without them freezing up, frustrating the heck out of me! So I haven't viewed the op video to see if this is just regurgitation of an old, lost in court, suit.

They lost this, two plus years ago Becky!

Does Sekulow have some magical powers over the supreme court to force them to retake up the case?

I don't have enough internet power to watch videos without them freezing up, frustrating the heck out of me! So I haven't viewed the op video to see if this is just regurgitation of an old, lost in court, suit.
This is not that.

This is two years old.
So what was the final conclusion?
This suit is not the same as the first one. I guess giving important leftist believers at USMB a green light excuses them from watching an hour-long flick that they pass off as boring or somehow a repetition of the first. why would they tap the Supreme Court with a samo-samo?
You think two years is old. You should see an innocent man deprived of HIS right to speak against adversaries as a criminal for almost a decade, not as a man who expects the same level of freedom of speech the same as his jealous leftist lockstep communist rivals in the Deep State with their false narratives. All President Trump has done is tell the truth as he sees fit, and he's pretty fit, having saved and improved his father's family business of making other people comfortable in clean and beautifully kept hotels that host business conventions that improve American lives in one way or another. Face it, lefties. You've been had by your own witch doctors who pay people to create narratives that never happened.
Witch Doctor #1, Hillary Clinton and her two-million dollar Steele Dossier, which, while she smugly presented her self as the victim of Russian "disinformation" created her own lying narrative about Donald Trump. Witch Doctor #2 Chuckie Schumer the servile schmuck panders pathetically to Witch Doctor # one's Academy Award level liar dossier was designed to CANCEL THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AT THE POLLS as best as two million dollars paid out to a British Spy to hand over the Steele Dossier to leftist bagmen in the Congress to create the world's stinkiest stink against an innocent man who spent his youth serving his father with awesome hard work to keep the family enterprise profitable. Making any kind of profit these days is hard, whether one has a large or small investment in a business that serves other people well.

Democrats seem to dance on clouds when their leaders pull a fast one and get away with it. Poor creatures. :rolleyes-41: We'll see how it goes when the neutral men and women on the Supreme Court rule on the atrocities uncovered by Juris Doctor Jay Sekulow. Remember the bawling done when President Trump beat Vicious Hillary? Well, buy yourself a pair of earplugs and bawl away. I have a jar of earplugs on my nightstand, so it won't bother me. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Your fuckup red state certified the election as fair and accurate whiner.

This is not that.

This suit is not the same as the first one. I guess giving important leftist believers at USMB a green light excuses them from watching an hour-long flick that they pass off as boring or somehow a repetition of the first. why would they tap the Supreme Court with a samo-samo?

1693673232304.png

Ma'am, this video is from almost three years ago.

Yes the case did not prevail.

This isn't a new case.

Hope this helps.

WW

Forum List

Back