Breaking: Fired FBI Andrew McCabe Suddenly Drops Wrongful Termination Case Against DOJ

Maybe he and Trump can be cell mates in matching orange jumpsuits :)

Certainly needed if trump has committed a crime. So far, though, it's only the Dems that we have evidence of criminality
No evidence of that either.

You better Google Flynn...you loon's bullshit is blowing up in your faces...and it's priceless

Pathetic pieces of garbage.
And completely unsubstantiated.

Certainly needed if trump has committed a crime. So far, though, it's only the Dems that we have evidence of criminality

You better Google Flynn...you loon's bullshit is blowing up in your faces...and it's priceless

Pathetic pieces of garbage.

If there is actual evidence of your claims, why can't you present it?
Do you mean like the Democrat committees are presenting their evidence? We'll get right on it.

I'm not sure what that might have to do with this thread, but Waste Balls said there was evidence of Democratic criminal activity. As usual, he couldn't produce any evidence of that though.

What evidence is that?

You can watch comey lie to congress on youtube

Oh goodie. Please point out your proof.

Go to youtube, type in comey lies to Congress.

Knock yourself out

What evidence is that?

Knock yourself out

Nope. Lots of nutbag videos on youtube I'm not going to watch them all till I prove your claim. If there is proof there present it. If not, STFU.

What evidence is that?

Knock yourself out

Nope. Lots of nutbag videos on youtube I'm not going to watch them all till I prove your claim. If there is proof there present it. If not, STFU.

It's cspan, coward.

What evidence is that?

Knock yourself out

It's cspan, coward.

That should make it easier for you to point out the proof.

What evidence is that?

Knock yourself out

It's cspan, coward.

As usual, you make crazy accusations without any supporting facts. Expected, and very much like Trump.

Why would they offer a deal to McCabe anyways...........He's screwed if this goes to a real trial anyways.........

Time for pawns like McCabe to go down...............shall see if any big dogs will join them. But that is doubtful.

What evidence is that?

Knock yourself out

Coward! You're afraid of the truth!

What evidence is that?

Knock yourself out

One way to prove that would be for you to present some, and see what happens. I'll wait.

Oh, yeah there most certainly is. Comey and Rosenstein lying to congress for one. More and more evidence that the FISA warrant was based on democrat operative fiction.

No, Coyote, there is loads of evidence of dem criminal activity.
Well sweetheart..another agree to disagree :p
So you've done NOTHING but dodge and deflect. Why would McCabe give up his only chip in the game at this moment? C'mon Cootie ... try to use your head.

I see it differently. Fist, there is simply no way that McCabe can win his civil case without testifying under oath. Second, there is no doubt that the government would try to use certain elements against him in the civil case that are related to criminal charges which might be filed. This poses a serious problem for McCabe. While he may assert his Fifth Amendment rights and refuse to answer self-incriminating questions in a civil trail, the jury is entitled to make negative inferences based upon his refusal. Here is the best explanation I have found:

“What happens if you invoke the privilege against self-incrimination in a civil case?

“1. You can do it, and you won’t be held in contempt for failing to testify. Though the provision says that no person “shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself,” the Supreme Court has made clear that this extends to compelling a person to testify in a civil case, when that compelled testimony could later be used against him in a criminal case. See, e.g., McCarthy v. Arndstein (1924):

“2. But a decision to take the Fifth may be used against a party in a civil case (if the party is the witness who refuses to testify, or is closely enough connected to the witness). In a criminal case, the judge and the prosecutor may not tell a jury “that it may draw an inference of guilt from a defendant’s failure to testify about facts relevant to his case.” But that’s not so in a civil case, see, e.g., Baxter v. Palmigiano (1976):

“[T]he Fifth Amendment does not forbid adverse inferences against parties to civil actions when they refuse to testify in response to probative evidence offered against them.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...fifth-in-a-civil-case/?utm_term=.fe8d0764a1d9

I believe that McCabe is aware of the danger of testifying under oath with criminal charges hanging over his head. Apparently, his lawyer gave him good advice.

Flynn's attorney essentially said that Clapper, Comey, Strzok and Page engaged in real serious criminal activity to deprive Flynn of his Liberty and she's got the evidence to prove it.

This is a big fucking deal.

Flynn's attorney essentially said that Clapper, Comey, Strzok and Page engaged in real serious criminal activity to deprive Flynn of his Liberty and she's got the evidence to prove it.

A lawyer for one of Trump's crooks makes some outrageous unfounded accusations. This is just another day.

I'm sure they have some no name DOJ-FBI types that are up to their ears in this coup. The thing to do is arrest them first and promise them leniency for testifying against the coup leaders. But don't lock them up in that corrupt liberal jail called the Manhattan correctional facility. Those NY Democrats will make any witness against their corrupt leadership disappear, just like Epstein.

Someone baselessly says something and you think it’s a big deal?

They have a word for your situation - a dupe.

Last edited:

Knock yourself out

One way to prove that would be for you to present some, and see what happens. I'll wait.
Imagine if you will a group of people who demand something that they themselves will never give.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Liberals demanding evidence is like an arsonist demanding you give him or her a match.

Forum List

Back