BREAKING: Female Vegas killer screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down; Shocker.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.

Ok. So it's fresh...less than an hour old...but some sites are reporting she screamed Alluh Akbar as she mowed 40 people down. Islam's version of "Praise Jesus"....except Christians don't commit mass murder while screaming it.

Anyway....is it true??? I'll wait until major news confirms it. But Google it. Many sites reporting it from witness statements.

Vegas cops say they "aren't comfortable" disclosing the motive she admitted to. Meaning....dont want a Muslim terrorist scare 4 days before Christmas in Vegas.

So far, the only 'witness' that heard her say that....is an anonymous poster on Free Republic. Even Infowars is calling the source dubious.

Infowars is calling the source dubious.

Let that soak in.

Was she driving this?
maxresdefault.jpg

"Part of the reason Lombardo said he can’t discount terrorism as a motive is Holloway’s murky background. Investigators believe she’s originally from the Oregon area, but otherwise have hit roadblocks."

Police ID suspect in deadly car rampage as 24-year-old homeless woman | Fox News

I prefer to wait until the police release a statement about her possible motives.

Remember...............there is a lot of confusion around these kind of events, and it takes a couple of days for all the details to come to the surface.

I'm betting that if this is true, it will come out in the news tomorrow. You've got to give the news agencies at least 24 hours to try to get the story accurate.

Forum List

Back