Breaking: FDA Halts Johnson & Johnson Vaccine

Oh there will be, and if this is your first one , I’d stop now. The side effects can happen months out and if you have big activity like running etc dude you better hope you don’t have a heart attack.

It seems to activate during heightend activity that’s why the sport players were dropping.

Oh I know msm told you it’s not connected lmfao.

Bill Seeks to Muzzle Doctors Who Tell the Truth About COVID​

and you wonder why you ppl have no clue WTF is going on lol.
Been well over a year no side effects or issues go to the gym three times a week part of my routine is the treadmill still fine.

Been well over a year no side effects or issues go to the gym three times a week part of my routine is the treadmill still fine.
Oh goody, well I wouldn’t take any more if you can help it. It’s really bad b.h. Msm seriously is keeping a lid on a lot of these jab injuries.

The US is getting more information from other countries doing studies etc. THe military the soliders are getting sick as hell esp. the women. That is having a lid kept on it.

Well good luck to you i’d do deep digging research before taking any more of that stuff and don’t ask your cozy ass local Dr. Half of those sob’s getting money for pushing the dam drugs anyway.

And to top it off they have changed the definition of “ vaccine” .

If you were one of those who got the J&J vaccine, please return it for a full refund.

"A White House spokesman referred CNBC to HHS when asked for comment.

All six cases occurred in women between the ages of 18 and 48, with symptoms developing six to 13 days after they received the shot. Doctors typically treat that type of blood clot with heparin but health regulators noted that could be dangerous in this case and recommended a different treatment.

J&J said in a statement that “no clear causal relationship” has been identified between the blood clots and the vaccine, adding it is working closely with regulators to assess the data.

People who receive the vaccine and “develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider,” the FDA and CDC said.

Shares of J&J were down more than 3% in premarket trading Tuesday.

The CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices on Wednesday to further review the cases, federal health regulators said Tuesday. The FDA is also investigating the cases. "

FDA halts use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to rare blood clotting issues in six women
They knew months ago and released a bunch of talking point excuses to keep it going. Suddenly the media began simultaneously downplaying heart attacks and blood clots and the CDC put out a generic warning on blood clots out of the blue.

Thread 'Safe And Effective ®: Heart Attacks and Blood Clots Edition'
Safe And Effective ®: Heart Attacks and Blood Clots Edition

Thread 'Safe And Effective ® : CDC Issues Warning About Blood Clots'
Safe And Effective ® : CDC Issues Warning About Blood Clots

I am vindicated. I refused the vax because of the blood clot issue. I got attacked for it too. Now it turns out I was right all along. I am so glad I held my ground and refused the vax.

They knew months ago and released a bunch of talking point excuses to keep it going. Suddenly the media began simultaneously downplaying heart attacks and blood clots and the CDC put out a generic warning on blood clots out of the blue.

Thread 'Safe And Effective ®: Heart Attacks and Blood Clots Edition'
Safe And Effective ®: Heart Attacks and Blood Clots Edition

Thread 'Safe And Effective ® : CDC Issues Warning About Blood Clots'
Safe And Effective ® : CDC Issues Warning About Blood Clots
My son has had nothing but heart problems since the shot and booster including two small heart attacks.

Sorry to hear. The truth is corked but starting to leak out. This action on J&J is damage control to try to keep the genie in the bottle.

The J&J shot was the easy one to attack because they have cover. They gave warnings about the clot risks "early" . Additionally few people got it and boosters were not pushed.

Wait 'til people find out about the mRNA vaccines.

TODYA’S HEADLINES WE KEEP WARNING YOU PPL AND YOU WON’T FKN LISTEN!!!

2EB79511-21C6-4EDC-89C4-94A22F15F90B.jpeg

Sorry to hear. The truth is corked but starting to leak out. This action on J&J is damage control to try to keep the genie in the bottle.
Sadly even infowars knew this was causing such issues, but because the Obama pricks made sure to demonize the man they knew their whipped mental patients would obey their every command on whose a nut job and who isn’t that was the goal keep the ppl dumb and it worked.

E66FA032-88DA-4C40-B39C-E5080E0BF0D1.jpeg

Let’s play FACT on this article and it’s been out , HONEST THE MSM NEEDS TO BE HELD FOR MURDER CHARGED WITH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Ppl were blackmailed into this because their ass hole bosses “ forced them to take it” ( lawsuite right there”
you can NOT FORCE anybody to take this Jab it is NOT A LAW not even the bs they feed you idiots who think because your kids school say “ well it’s our policey maam” KEYWORD “ POLICY” it is a policey not a gawd dam law.

My daughter-in-law is just fine though. Sailed right on through.
If you are referring to the jab, I would NOT let her take any more. These are not always taking ppl out right after it. It’s being up to a yr later ppl are connecting it when it is connected the media blacks it out.
Please do not take “ just the word for this bs” it is killing ppl. All over the globe.

But it still checks the vaccination requirement box for foreigners entering the US. How fucked up is that requirement?

Forum List

Back