Breaking: FDA Halts Johnson & Johnson Vaccine

Haven't there been deaths from all the vaccines? I wasn't excited about getting a COVID vaccine but figured if I did get it I would get the J&J one. It seems they are trying to force the other 2 vaccines. I'll wait and see how long this pause lasts, right now they're saying only a few days...

If you were one of those who got the J&J vaccine, please return it for a full refund.

"A White House spokesman referred CNBC to HHS when asked for comment.

All six cases occurred in women between the ages of 18 and 48, with symptoms developing six to 13 days after they received the shot. Doctors typically treat that type of blood clot with heparin but health regulators noted that could be dangerous in this case and recommended a different treatment.

J&J said in a statement that “no clear causal relationship” has been identified between the blood clots and the vaccine, adding it is working closely with regulators to assess the data.

People who receive the vaccine and “develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider,” the FDA and CDC said.

Shares of J&J were down more than 3% in premarket trading Tuesday.

The CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices on Wednesday to further review the cases, federal health regulators said Tuesday. The FDA is also investigating the cases. "

FDA halts use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to rare blood clotting issues in six women
6 out of 6 million tells me that is 1 in one million. The Corona virus-19 has killed half a million people in American U.S.. It could be that the 6 likely had the condition before being vaccinated. I think they're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

If you were one of those who got the J&J vaccine, please return it for a full refund.

All six cases occurred in women between the ages of 18 and 48, with symptoms developing six to 13 days after they received the shot. Doctors typically treat that type of blood clot with heparin but health regulators noted that could be dangerous in this case and recommended a different treatment.

J&J said in a statement that “no clear causal relationship” has been identified between the blood clots and the vaccine, adding it is working closely with regulators to assess the data.

People who receive the vaccine and “develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider,” the FDA and CDC said.

The CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices on Wednesday to further review the cases, federal health regulators said Tuesday. The FDA is also investigating the cases. "

FDA halts use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to rare blood clotting issues in six women
6 out of 6 million tells me that is 1 in one million. The Corona virus-19 has killed half a million people in American U.S.. It could be that the 6 likely had the condition before being vaccinated. I think they're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
I think it is only a two week pause, so they can do some further research to determine a cause, and if there is a relationship at all.... likely not related but even if so, as you said the so few instances shows getting that vaccine is still very beneficial to the world beating this virus down, so we can have normal lives again!

I think it is only a two week pause, so they can do some further research to determine a cause, and if there is a relationship at all.... likely not related but even if so, as you said the so few instances shows getting that vaccine is still very beneficial to the world beating this virus down, so we can have normal lives again!

I'm leading a perfectly normal life. Why aren't you?

if you die of a heart attack or stroke, everyone is instructed not to count it as an adverse reaction.

Nowhere do we see remarks mentioning the Alzheimer’s link, though Britain’s Medicines and Healthcare regulatory agency made a recommendation for an alternative vaccine for people under 30. That recommendation is found by clicking on the “possible link” URL in OP’s initial article. We’re working on it on another thread, because that thread links the Alzheimer’s interest better than this one and is older.

We are also linking Long COVID to Alzheimer’s in the Biological Politics thread, as we questioned in post #27, above, and post #23 said: “if there is a relationship at all.”

{...

Guillain-Barré and Vaccines: What You Need to Know​

The link between the rare neurological disorder and the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine may be real, but the risk appears to be very small.

By Emily Anthes
July 12, 2021
Leer en español
Johnson & Johnson’s beleaguered Covid-19 vaccine may be associated with a small increased risk of Guillain–Barré syndrome, a rare but potentially serious neurological condition, federal officials said on Monday. The Food and Drug Administration has added a warning about the potential side effect to its fact sheets about the vaccine.
The risk appears to be very small. So far, there have been 100 reports of the syndrome in people who had received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Nearly 13 million doses of the vaccine have been administered in the United States.
Here are answers to some common questions about the syndrome and its connection to vaccination.

What is Guillain-Barré syndrome?​

Guillain-Barré is a rare condition in which the body’s immune system attacks nerve cells. It can cause muscle weakness and paralysis. Although the symptoms often pass within weeks, in some cases, the condition can cause permanent nerve damage. In the United States, there are typically 3,000 to 6,000 cases of the syndrome per year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is most common in adults over 50.
The precise cause of the syndrome is unknown, but in many cases the condition follows another illness or infection, such as the flu. It has also been reported in people with Covid-19.
It is not entirely clear why some vaccines may cause Guillain-Barré. “We don’t really understand the biological mechanism,” Dr. Salmon said. “It’s an incredible frustration.”
One hundred reports of the syndrome after vaccination with the Johnson & Johnson shot have been submitted to the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), officials said on Monday. Of those, 95 cases resulted in hospitalization, and one was fatal.

The syndrome was generally reported about two weeks after vaccination, primarily in men, many of whom were 50 or older, officials said.
...}

I wonder if that’s the one Trump and Melanie got?

I got the Moderna vaccine, and the 2nd shot made me sicker than I have ever been in my life.
About 11 hours later, feet and hands like ice and uncontrollable shivering bordering on convulsions.
Could not even stand up, much less walk or dial a phone.
Then throwing up ever 4 hours for the rest of the night.
Followed by on and off fever and headaches, and weakness for 3 weeks.

I got the vaccine over a month ago no side effects or issuses at all.
Oh there will be, and if this is your first one , I’d stop now. The side effects can happen months out and if you have big activity like running etc dude you better hope you don’t have a heart attack.

It seems to activate during heightend activity that’s why the sport players were dropping.

Oh I know msm told you it’s not connected lmfao.

Bill Seeks to Muzzle Doctors Who Tell the Truth About COVID​

and you wonder why you ppl have no clue WTF is going on lol.

I got the Moderna vaccine, and the 2nd shot made me sicker than I have ever been in my life.
About 11 hours later, feet and hands like ice and uncontrollable shivering bordering on convulsions.
Could not even stand up, much less walk or dial a phone.
Then throwing up ever 4 hours for the rest of the night.
Followed by on and off fever and headaches, and weakness for 3 weeks.

Don’t get any more, did you already have COVID? Before any jab?

In ten years there will be commercials saying, “If you had a COVID-19 vaccination shot you may be entitled to compensation....”
They won’t even believe it when you post real ppl telling them don’t do it .

another injury. These asses think they are safe because they took these jabs and aren’t feeling side effects yet oh they’re going to see side effect …..

What does Biden's Truth Commission say about this? They will clear everything up about this .........

:p

Forum List

Back