CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I won't take any of the vaccines.

A study from Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus affects people vaccinated with the Pfizer shot more than unvaccinated people.

The study, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, indicated that the B.1.351 variant of the virus was found eight times more in individuals who were vaccinated—or 5.4 percent against 0.7 percent—against those who were not vaccinated. Clalit Health Services, a top Israeli health-care provider, also helped in the study.

“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”

The study looked at 400 people who received at least one shot of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and had contracted the COVID-19 variant and compared them to the same number of people who were infected and unvaccinated. Moderna’s vaccine is also used in Israel, but it was not included in the study.

“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South Africa variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” said Professor Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit, according to news reports.

Just as the case in Michigan...

COVID19.PNG

They get all the weird crap down there in the southern part of that continent.

Now imagine if that variant was a bioweapon test run and that China isn't taking the kind of vaccine we are taking.

Now imagine if that variant was a bioweapon test run and that China isn't taking the kind of vaccine we are taking.
Not a bio-weapon. Doesn't walk, talk and act like a bio weapon. Goes again training.

Great article. It's in keeping with what other scientists have been predicting for a while now. 2 other posters here at USMB have brought up articles that predicted this would happen:

A study from Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus affects people vaccinated with the Pfizer shot more than unvaccinated people.

The study, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, indicated that the B.1.351 variant of the virus was found eight times more in individuals who were vaccinated—or 5.4 percent against 0.7 percent—against those who were not vaccinated. Clalit Health Services, a top Israeli health-care provider, also helped in the study.

“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”

The study looked at 400 people who received at least one shot of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and had contracted the COVID-19 variant and compared them to the same number of people who were infected and unvaccinated. Moderna’s vaccine is also used in Israel, but it was not included in the study.

“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South Africa variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” said Professor Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit, according to news reports.

The Epoch Times. Fake News!!!

there ya go attacking the messenger and making an ass of yourself,, AGAIN,,

Would you prefer Reuters?

They don't call you Leftist Low/No Information idiots for nuffin' .......

Would you prefer Reuters?

They don't call you Leftist Low/No Information idiots for nuffin' .......
everytime she attacks the messenger she ends up looking like an idiot,,,

No wonder the dems and chinese communists want everyone vaccinated.............................they are trying to kill us.

I will never take any vaccine.
I bet you have taken SOME of these.

those werent politically motivated,,,
And who exactly made this vaccine 'politically motivated.' ?
That would be shitstain RWI's.

So, are the two quoted going to speak?
Any vaccine means ANY vaccine.

I will never take any vaccine.
I bet you have taken SOME of these.

those werent politically motivated,,,
And who exactly made this vaccine 'politically motivated.' ?
That would be shitstain RWI's.

So, are the two quoted going to speak?
Any vaccine means ANY vaccine.
you just did by making it about RWI's,,,

Forum List

Back